What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial v Sharks

betcats

Referee
A few blokes today are Flegg.
A few other guys belting teams in Ball are Flegg guys.

Lower grades look very good

The NSW Cup spine should be:

Turuva
Falls
O'Sullivan
Kenny

good luck beating that

I think we could end up with Kenny abd salmon both on the first grade bench. Still no clear standout for the back up backrower and I think salmon was better than Chris smith today

Iamback

Coach
I think we could end up with Kenny abd salmon both on the first grade bench. Still no clear standout for the back up backrower and I think salmon was better than Chris smith today

Given Api can't go interstate.

St Marys won 10 tries to 2 last night. Connor Mason still floating around

Either way Lower grades are well stocked. Whether they are FG ready is the question

I need to see them in NRL structure. Falls doesn't do much attack. Jennings looked better on the left too.

Staines and Tago will get the backline spots

Wouldn't surprise me if Kenny and Salmon both make the bench. Kenny does play as a middle sometimes.

A big game needed from the fringe guys

betcats

Referee

Either way Lower grades are well stocked. Whether they are FG ready is the question

I need to see them in NRL structure. Falls doesn't do much attack. Jennings looked better on the left too.

Wouldn't surprise me if Kenny and Salmon both make the bench. Kenny does play as a middle sometimes.

Yep Kenny can spot Yeo at lock and api at hooker. Salmon on todays form when he played on the edge can spot Martin and kiks and something a bit different from them with his skill and cover the backline for injuries. My guess at this stage for the bench is Kenny, salmon, leniu, Sorensen.
Hopgood to me looks like the next middle up I also wouldn’t be surprised if they went with salmon, hopgood, Sorensen, leniu.

Iamback

Coach
Yep Kenny can spot Yeo at lock and api at hooker. Salmon on todays for when he played on the edge can spot Martin and kiks and cover the backline for injuries. My guess at this stage for the bench is Kenny, salmon, leniu, Sorensen.
Hopgood to me looks like the next middle up I also wouldn’t be surprised if they went with salmon, hopgood, Sorensen, leniu.

Hopgood made a few errors.

Though was a few guys 1st game in 8 months.

He will play next week. So too Smith will be a shootout between the 4 for 2 bench spots

Fangs

Coach
Hopgood made a few errors.

Though was a few guys 1st game in 8 months.

He will play next week. So too Smith will be a shootout between the 4 for 2 bench spots

That and I think he played big minutes. I thought he was fantastic overall. Atm I think he has a bench spot for sure.

Iamback

Coach
That and I think he played big minutes. I thought he was fantastic overall. Atm I think he has a bench spot for sure.

Not saying it is wrong but who'd be the edge bench in Leinu, Sorenson, Hopgood?

Hopefully all 3 have a stint wider next week.

We have so many middles and no edges

Iamback

Coach
Salmon and Sorensen

Does Leinu have it in him for the big minutes though?

it is a good problem to have but all stuff Ivan and co need to work through.

Hopgood made 38 tackles today but handling fell away

Leinu has gotten gassed early and the errors come in.

I guess if Salmon backs it up next week. Then he would give extra cover if HIA early or something

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

A big game needed from the fringe guys

This is good to know. After seeing Falls and O'sullivan today I am less concerned about halves depth.

When kiks leaves in 23, MG will step up. Now I know why Penrith kept their powder dry over Kiks leaving and his huge payday.