What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

So is it a 4 horse race already? Penrith and Storm the top 2 with Roosters and Eels? I don't see Souths or Manly making up the ground needed. Yes its early but bar injuries I don't see it.
Sharks maybe the next best at no 5 for me.
I have Parra a smudge behind Melbourne and the Panthers, but better than both the Roosters and Sharks.

Sharks still have a lot of improvement in them, but Hynes and Moylan need to stay healthy.

mxlegend99

Referee
Its funny with Tigers especially how their fans thought they had taken a better fullback than the one we kept and now he's being absolutely slammed by their fans for no effort, being lazy, not involved etc.

Bulldogs fans thought the same about Burton and us keeping Luai. They still do think he's the best signing ever for the most part. But won't be long before they talk about him the same way they do Kyle Flanagan.

Shit teams. With shit systems and no heart that these guys dont care about. L

Fangs

Coach
Griffin stamping his authority by dropping Sloan and choosing an inadequate replacement.

The Amone change I can kinda understand but its round 4. Why is he pulling this shit? So disruptive.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Griffin stamping his authority by dropping Sloan and choosing an inadequate replacement.

The Amone change I can kinda understand but its round 4. Why is he pulling this shit? So disruptive.
He never allows a team to form and build combinations. I used to be a big Griffin fan, but now I see you need to be patience with players and a team around you who have ideas. He likes to be the sole person.

Iamback

Coach
He never allows a team to form and build combinations. I used to be a big Griffin fan, but now I see you need to be patience with players and a team around you who have ideas. He likes to be the sole person.

You need to try things when you are losing. Well except for the WT

There are a few slugs in that Dragons pack and they are being shown up.

Fangs

Coach

You could understand if adequate replacements were being chosen. McCullough for Mbye at hooker for instance.

And if he is so keen on dropping Sloan why on game day? I think it might be a discipline issue. Won't be surprised if the story develops.

Fangs

Coach
I'd be surprised if Flanagan Snr took the Tigers job. I would have thought he would wait it out for a decent gig.

The Bulldogs pack improves plenty next year with Kikau, Sutton and Mahoney. But they are still well short in the spine. Brooks is probably a good pick up for them.

Iamback

Coach
I'd be surprised if Flanagan Snr took the Tigers job. I would have thought he would wait it out for a decent gig.

The Bulldogs pack improves plenty next year with Kikau, Sutton and Mahoney. But they are still well short in the spine. Brooks is probably a good pick up for them.

On paper it improves. Where the squad sits once Gus gets them cap compliant who knows

Getting rid of Barrett is the best change they could make

BossleyPanther

Juniors
You need to try things when you are losing. Well except for the WT

There are a few slugs in that Dragons pack and they are being shown up.
He got rid of 2 key members of the team and put kids in. after 3 weeks he had enough and changed it.

Iamback

Coach
He got rid of 2 key members of the team and put kids in. after 3 weeks he had enough and changed it.

So no one deserved to go after the flogging Sharks gave them?

They are finishing bottom 4 regardless but it is too early for those guys to chuck in the towel yet

BossleyPanther

Juniors
So no one deserved to go after the flogging Sharks gave them?

They are finishing bottom 4 regardless but it is too early for those guys to chuck in the towel yet
I was talking about about the hooker and fullback from last year. I rate Dufty he was a star in that team. Sharks are on another level, I would have persisted, but I do not know inside knowledge in the club. could be something else.

Iamback

Coach
I was talking about about the hooker and fullback from last year. I rate Dufty he was a star in that team. Sharks are on another level, I would have persisted, but I do not know inside knowledge in the club. could be something else.

Yes but why did no other team want Dufty? there was clearly something going on behind the scenes and tbh he hasn't done much yet at the Dogs.