What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022/23 NFL Week 2

shiznit

Coach
So why the f**k is it we pay for Amazon prime and can’t watch this game… 🤦‍♂️

it’s on ESPN over here so I can still watch it but you’d think since it’s Amazon TNF… we should be able to watch it…

And when I say ‘we’ I really mean my parents… 😂🤣

to be fair though… they share our Disney+ account… 😂

shiznit

Coach
I think we can all agree that the best outcome here would be for both QB’s to suffer season ending injuries… 🤷‍♂🤣🤣

shiznit

Coach
I seriously don’t understand how some of these DB’s and LB’s miss easy 1 on 1 tackles… it’s really mind boggling.

In the rugby codes they are almost forced to tackle high because of the threat of offloading but there’s no chance that happens in the NFL so it should be an easy legs tackle every time it’s 1 on 1…

shiznit

Coach
Mike Williams looking Megatron when he doesn’t have Nate Hobbs locking down his ass…. 🔒

shiznit

Coach
If I’m the chiefs here I kick the FG… I just don’t think you want to be playing from behind against this Chargers pass rush…

that absolutely killed us last weekend… Mack & Bosa just get the green light to go nuts…

Valheru

Coach
So why the f**k is it we pay for Amazon prime and can’t watch this game… 🤦‍♂️

it’s on ESPN over here so I can still watch it but you’d think since it’s Amazon TNF… we should be able to watch it…

And when I say ‘we’ I really mean my parents… 😂🤣

to be fair though… they share our Disney+ account… 😂
Pretty sure the rights are separate per country.

skeepe

Immortal
FFS Raiders.

I mean, AJ Green dropped the 2pt play and the refs called it wrong, but what a fade. I swear it’s a requirement of the Raiders brand name to give up big leads.

FFS.

skeepe

Immortal
I have questions. Like why the f**k did we start trying to wind the clock down from the start of the 3rd quarter?

At least it wasn’t as bad as Baltimore. I suppose that’s something.