What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bud News

Nanadragon

Juniors
Just read in the Tele "Jayden Sullivan will be feeding the scrums at Canterbury next year". Been watching Dogs against Souths and Toby Sexton is going alright tonight.
Why would they want Bud?

BLM01

First Grade
Just read in the Tele "Jayden Sullivan will be feeding the scrums at Canterbury next year". Been watching Dogs against Souths and Toby Sexton is going alright tonight.
Why would they want Bud?
Burton belongs in the centres

thebigredv

First Grade
With his injury prone nature, and the fact he hasn’t clicked in first grade yet I’m starting to warm to the idea of him leaving.

we struggle to have him match ready, and not discounting his massive potential, we might be better to just bite the billet and find a more ready replacement.

Dragons4me

Juniors
Why would they want Bud?
FFS. It seems every player is linked to the flogs. Even if half of those mentioned do come off, most of the current squad then must be playing their last games. I too doubt the Bud to the flogs due to Sexton purchase. The door is almost finally open for Bud to take the 7 spot with us and make it his.

Murfy

Juniors
Definitely should keep Bud around. He’s 21 and shown glimpses of being a great half. Not many 21 year old halves are thrown into the league and thrive. It takes years of Nrl experience to really become dominate in that position. Halves these days aren’t playing their best footy until after their 30th birthday. I think we can give up on halves way too early

Illusion

Bench
Definitely should keep Bud around. He’s 21 and shown glimpses of being a great half. Not many 21 year old halves are thrown into the league and thrive. It takes years of Nrl experience to really become dominate in that position. Halves these days aren’t playing their best footy until after their 30th birthday. I think we can give up on halves way too early
Yep and how old is Hunt , and how many games has Hunt played compared to Sullivan ?

Gippsy

Bench
I have seen enough to think Sullivan could be very, very good, certainly a very good chance of being our long term no. 7. Don't forget he has had buggerall experience as a 7 in the NRL, and no experience behind a decent forward pack. Get some forwards, and some decent coaching with some structure in attack and defence and I think he'll show us just how good he is.

sammymills

Juniors
Couldn’t agree more . Mitchell Moses only really starting to hit his straps now at 28 years old

Latest posts