What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

Pee Wee herman! or whatever his name was ... Talk about your Hard rockers!!!!! What a head banger !!!
real name Paul Reubens. He did a pissweak version of Surfin Bird in the Back to the Beach movie.
he also had some dodgy scandal stuff in his life which I can't recall right now. Maybe someone else can shed some light.

shadowboxer

First Grade
real name Paul Reubens. He did a pissweak version of Surfin Bird in the Back to the Beach movie.
he also had some dodgy scandal stuff in his life which I can't recall right now. Maybe someone else can shed some light.
Wow that “back to beach” movie. Talk about a memory burn. Cast of has beens like Gilligan, Max Smart etc with Annette fun bags Funicello & Frankie Avalon - 1980’s dross. Pretty sure I got dragged to that by my mother.

Quigs

Immortal
If Skull has fallen off the perch or off the ladder then it would have to be a case of next imbecile up.

Has Soup shaved his head yet?

Quigs

Immortal
They reckon just before Friedkin passed on for some unexplained reason his head started to rotate wildly.

Weird shit for sure.

30 years ago when I lived in Perth I had made friends with this little band who lived down the road. I'd be the only one paying attention as they played their covers in the corner at the pubs.
I used to jam with them this song over a few beers and the like. They asked me to come to Europe with them to busk and play some shows, I declined as had my own path of going around the country no matter how long I took, plus I was more into the loud sounds of OZ/DETROIT rock then what they were doing.
But I always have continued to play this song in a few different forms.
The friends I was jamming with played The State Theatre a few weeks ago.

Latest posts