What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Year

eddiesmith

Juniors
Desperately need a quality big forward or 2, we are too undersized and don’t get enough from our forwards.

Graham played on one year too many.

Said it before, our backline is as slow as shit. Make line breaks and get run down by the halfway line, talakai has nice hands but is clearly not a centre and is an atrocious defender.

How much longer is brailey under no pressure for his spot too, the odd decent game doesn't mask he's at the very bottom end of nrl number 9's.

shaggs

Coach
Can we all agree that if nicho wears 7 next year and tries to be everything we end up in the same spot?

can we all agree that the forwards are just simply too nice and not athletic enough. Slow feet and slow brains

Talakai might have played his last first grade game. He was awful.

Ronny recovered but his past 13 games have been tres ordinaire

SadShark

Bench
It’s a weak culture. Insipid finals record. No heart. No tenacity. Totally unnecessary losses that not many other clubs put out when they make it to an important finals game. Year after year. No fix in sight. No problem (apparently).

Just stress I don’t f**ken need anymore in my life. I’m getting greyer by the year and these cnuts exponentially add to it. Far Ken well over it and off the softcock, losery loser losing.

SharkShocked

Bench
Will be interesting to see if anyone emerges / the squad gets a bit of an update.

Losing Will toward the end of the season really hurts our attack and fluency. We were lost without him attacking the edges.

But I still think we need an out and out solution to the missing aggro up front and potentially a true centre rather than a manufactured one in Talakai.

Royce was strong tonight though, that’s promising if he can continue to improve.

Peach & Apricot

Juniors
Royce Hunt was our best player tonight especially in the opening 20. I thought Ramien was decent too.

Talakai needs to be a bench forward next year with Iro playing as starting centre in his place. We are also missing a crazy forward - it would be good to take Finucane's money and spend it on a big physical psycho.

Quigs

Immortal
Why are you banned in Queensland Feej? I could supply you with a suitable character reference if you were so kind as to cross my palm with the appropriate amount of shekels

Latest posts