What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Anyone else see Choc spilling the beans on the Donkeys.

I understand this happened during the Super League era, but I'm pretty sure similar rorts happen at the moment. But the NRL says "nothing to see here". I recall Tallis on NRL360 say "you can't win the premiership without cheating the salary cap". Teams that do it stay on top, teams that don't usually stay on the bottom.

TruSaint

Referee
I understand this happened during the Super League era, but I'm pretty sure similar rorts happen at the moment. But the NRL says "nothing to see here". I recall Tallis on NRL360 say "you can't win the premiership without cheating the salary cap". Teams that do it stay on top, teams that don't usually stay on the bottom.

Oh, I agree mate 100%.

Let's remember the SL war was 25 plus years ago. For those thinking about Choc comments need to remember the value of $350k back then and the "bump" to get him across.

What was the ave wage in 1996. What was a house worth... Etc.. It's corrupt as hell.

Banger

Juniors
The NRL need to put in a player/points ranking system and every team has x amount of points to fill their squad.

Salary cap and TPAs are so open to manipulation. Just too easy.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Oh, I agree mate 100%.

Let's remember the SL war was 25 plus years ago. For those thinking about Choc comments need to remember the value of $350k back then and the "bump" to get him across.

What was the ave wage in 1996. What was a house worth... Etc.. It's corrupt as hell.
$750k in 1996 must be close to equivalent to $3m-4m in 2023?? Am i way off or close??

Gareth67

First Grade
So Brandy, Mary, Danny Buderus and Andrew Johns have now all stood down. Anyone would think there is a problem with Freddie. That can’t be right! 😂
😂 Can’t be Freddy the fiddler Westie , the bloke is just too damn comfortable in front of the cameras .

Then again I could say the same about Alexander his old Penrith teammate. I reckon between the two of them they have enough coaching knowledge to fill a thimble and it’s all useless .