What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 World Club Challenge

Alintheeast

Juniors
Clearyball is only viable on dry paddocks, game was ruined by the ruck. I’ve seen fewer people laying on top of other people at orgies and definitely for not as long. Wigan wasn’t better than us we were worst than them. Should play the match in October in Dubai.

mxlegend99

Referee
All things considered, that was a good hit out for us and we looked better than we did 12 months ago in the World Club Challenge.

Some hometown calls being the difference. Our attack looked clunky, but considering this was our first hit out and we were playing off the back of the slowest play the balls in eternity. It still showed some promise to be honest. I like our chances at 4 in a row after that.

The conditions and refereeing didn't allow for us to fatigue them either. But the best part of the game is that we didn't get any serious injuries this year. I'd rather lose the game and walk away healthy then win it and lose anyone. Last year we lost both the game and a player for the season. This is a decent result for us.

Also I thought Taylan May looked really strong for his first hit out after an ACL. He hasn't played a full game since the 2022 regular season. Was injured in week 1 of finals. Didn't play again until WCC last year where he was injured. So that was a fantastic return. Looked strong and dangerous.

MugaB

Coach
You can’t control poor decisions.
Penrith lost that game with the way they prepared and played.
They had heaps of opportunity to win.
While you're correct in regards to all that,
IMG_3493.jpeg.jpg
this is still a massive blunder aswell as the last "no" try

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
I thought they both looked pretty strong.
Tago was pretty quiet, TMay bent that line heavy, and stood out just as critta usually does, chins has obviously got a hate tcket on him not to see all the chances he produced, yes they went begging but if any of the pulled off or all we win by a landslide, a few more games and he will be unstoppable, even that last second that try isn't scored by many (even tho it didn't get awarded, but we all know it was a try)

Last edited:

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Tago was pretty quiet, TMay bet that line heavy, and stood out just as critta usually does, chins has obviously got a hate tcket on him not to see all the chances he produced, yes they went begging but if any of the pulled off or all we win by a landslide, a few more games and he will be unstoppable, even that last second that try isn't scored by many (even tho it didn't get awarded, but we all know it was a try)
Calling it as I see it as always