What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R5 Knights.

jeffdragon

Bench
I was happily wrong in R4.
But in R5 ot will be tough against the Knights.
Thought they were lucky to bt the Storm.
Win v Manly breeds confidence,,as long as we control the ball we are a chance in this one provided Ponga doesn't have a blinder.

sammymills

Juniors
I was happily wrong in R4.
But in R5 ot will be tough against the Knights.
Thought they were lucky to bt the Storm.
Win v Manly breeds confidence,,as long as we control the ball we are a chance in this one provided Ponga doesn't have a blinder.
This one will be really tough. Ponga has been very quiet this year by his own standards, and will be looking to bounce back. Unfortunately we are usually the team that plays teams/players in a slump back into form. Hope to God I’m wrong.

Dragon David

First Grade
This one will be really tough. Ponga has been very quiet this year by his own standards, and will be looking to bounce back. Unfortunately we are usually the team that plays teams/players in a slump back into form. Hope to God I’m wrong.
I hope you are as well Sammy. It will be a tough one alright. Not only will we have to contain Ponga but a few others as well like Gagai in particular.

A back to back win by us would be great.

Spazer

Juniors
Knights aren't as strong as they were end of last year. Without dom young and marzhew they struggle to get those early metres. I think we're more likely this game than the next against tigers but I'm also fully expecting ponga to turn up against us.

RedVDave

First Grade
We've got a pretty good record up there don't we? I don't know I'm not exactly oozing with confidence after last night's performance. Newcastle haven't been great this year either, I'll predict us to win 15-14 with a Kyle Flanagan field goal in golden point.

We've got a pretty good record up there don't we? I don't know I'm not exactly oozing with confidence after last night's performance. Newcastle haven't been great this year either, I'll predict us to win 15-14 with a Kyle Flanagan field goal in golden point.
Knights will be on a 5 day turnaround, travelling back from NZ. We were much better this week than last. I'm picking Dragons with head and heart.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
They will have the crowd on their side, but they are beatable. Quite obviously we cant make that many mistakes and expect to win. Its all about effort, line speed and defence, sprinkled with discipline.
Yes justa they will have the crowd on their side....but the big difference is I will be there.....that's a huge plus in anybody's language isnt it 😁😁

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Can anyone on here suggest wheres a good place to park at the Knights home ground please...unfortunately I've never been there

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Jeez mate I hope its not going to be that close.....the result sounds good but I will be there and have no lounge room to do circuits on

BLM01

First Grade
Maybe Ponga will do a Turbo on Friday night........that would help
Yes we finally get a prime TV slot game. Yikes!
Knights at home with a 1-3 record this year. we have got to be at our best to win this one. Ponga starting to warm to his task and their spine with Brailey back is starting to gel. They had a tough game today but have a fair bit of pace out wide. Frizz is playing out of his skin also.
I think you can tell I am very concerned about this one.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Yes we finally get a prime TV slot game. Yikes!
Knights at home with a 1-3 record this year. we have got to be at our best to win this one. Ponga starting to warm to his task and their spine with Brailey back is starting to gel. They had a tough game today but have a fair bit of pace out wide. Frizz is playing out of his skin also.
I think you can tell I am very concerned about this one.
Tbh it seems difficult to back up for a win with most teams this year bar a few that is....the pace and the hits week in week out are starting to take there toll.....let's hope their 5 day turn around is to our advantage

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Ben Hunt field goal??