What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Flanagan

56to66

Juniors
Aww look ma!

I caught me a biggun'!

Btw Baldrick.
Don't go throwing 50 IQ insults at people when you cannot differentiate between where, we're, were and wear.

Even apes know that it should have been "wear back".
Hey Keyboard warrior, you would last 2 seconds in my world, go back under your rock.
I will not waste anymore of my valuable time on things that waste precious oxygen.

gregstar

Referee
Oh no!!!

The forum gangsta here is gonna bust a cap in my ass!

Somebody hold me!
Is there a witness protection section in these message boards Willow?!

I don't want Vanilla Ice & his homies here finding me under my rock!

I'm Hornby

Juniors
130 points conceded after round 5, absolutely atrocious. This fraud Flanagan is not the answer at all. This is now our second worst defensive effort after the first five rounds in the last 10 seasons, so what does that say about this new coach?

So much for instilling a hardened defensive culture in to the team!

Sack Flanagan now.

redVinme

Bench
130 points conceded after round 5, absolutely atrocious. This fraud Flanagan is not the answer at all. This is now our second worst defensive effort after the first five rounds in the last 10 seasons, so what does that say about this new coach?

Sack Flanagan now.
Sorry who's the defensive coach mate?

Edit: it's also the one of the worst quality teams we have fielded in that time. Can't do f**k all without the cattle.

thebigredv

First Grade

Sack Flanagan now.
It must be said, the 30 conceeded tonight is probably the worst of any game so far. Sure some fortunate tries holding up in the water but that's just footy smarts from the other team. 3 tries in 10 minutes before half time was diabolical.

If it continues, one will have to question what we are actually rebuilding towards.

redVinme

Bench
Buck stops with the head coach as it always does mate.
Yeh sure. I feel it's been 5 matches and he deserves more time.

He has been given a shit sandwich and it's not his fault the systemic issues that have existed well before him have made it really hard to recruit first up. He and we all knew this team as is are not anywhere near a top 8 team

thebigredv

First Grade

Sack Flanagan now.

Interestingly, we had conceded exactly 130 points after our first 5 games last year too. Spooky.

A very low bar has been set by your old mate Hook.

Wolfgang90

Juniors
Flanno pre game when asked about preparing for the conditions said they just talked about it.

They didn't prepare, even though they knew that it was going to be horrible conditions. No basic preparation of playing with a wet/slippery ball, kicking in a muddy field, practicing their tactics in wet conditions.

Defence has been disappointing to say the least. We've conceded over 30 points in 3/5 games. Manly should have put more on us but had a freaky error rate to their key players & we've kept likely wooden spooners to 4 points.

Playing Lomax at fullback after releasing him this week. Wow.

All talk but very few actions.

thebigredv

First Grade
In the presser he said there's gonna be a lot changes with a sly smile. Seems like he signals out the wrong players though. How Laurie keeps going unoticed with his constant drop balls and lack of metres gained is baffling.
Surely I can't be the only one who is suspecting something has been going on for some time between Lomax and Hunt? Like a culture thing. I mean they combined nicely at times tonight but also some heated exchanges. Now in the days after Lomax's departure is announced, suddenly Hunt is talking about staying. Seems almost too good to be a coincidence. Doubt I am the first to mention this.

I've been Hunt's defender for a while but I still think it's time to bite the bullet and go in a new direction. He severely let us down tonight and it's starting to wear thin. We need to try some big new things at the Dragons.

I really hope that sly smile is because he knows we've recruited some big names.