What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd5 2024: 615pm Eels v Raiders GAME DAY THREAD @ GIO Stadium April 7th

Bandwagon

Staff member
it’s depressing - the only answer left is to sack him and reset.

I know a lot of you spend a lot of time on here, but anyone who argues otherwise is either not an actual parra fan or just delights in needling parramatta fans.

Yeah nah. Anyone who doesn't agree with me isn't a true fan is a shit merkin argument for dumb f**ks

Soto

Bench
The one constant is BA...apologists stop trying to defend him. He's cooked. We need a new coach.
We had a supercoach break the drought in 81. We need another supercoach to break the drought again...come on down Mr Wayne Bennett...get in before soufs do

Bandwagon

Staff member
Not at all. Our froward ran ok but did not hammer them in defense. A good pack does both.
By eye I reckon we did, and the stats back it up. We limited their meters through the middle fine, we gave it away on the edges.

For example, in losing last week Papalii and Tapine made 102 and 169 respectively with 49% possession.

This week in a winning side with 56% possession they made 82 and 143 respectively.

So with 15% more ball they made 20% less meters between them in a loss vs a win and our forwards didn't aim up?

f**k off they didn't

hineyrulz

Post Whore
BA's presser was as embarrassing as the performance.

Effort was there didn't really feel like 40 points out there conceded. We weren't soft.

Just need to get the fundamentals right and flush the performance down the drain.
Over It Abandon Thread GIF

the phantom menace

First Grade
By eye I reckon we did, and the stats back it up. We limited their meters through the middle fine, we gave it away on the edges.

For example, in losing last week Papalii and Tapine made 102 and 169 respectively with 49% possession.

This week in a winning side with 56% possession they made 82 and 143 respectively.

So with 15% more ball they made 20% less meters between them in a loss vs a win and our forwards didn't aim up?

f**k off they didn't
Could just be smart tactics by Ricky, directing the Raiders play to our obvious weaknesses on the edges, compared to our only usual strength in the middle?

Imagine that - a coach that changes the game plan against different opposition!

JokerEel

Coach
Could just be smart tactics by Ricky, directing the Raiders play to our obvious weaknesses on the edges, compared to our only usual strength in the middle?

Imagine that - a coach that changes the game plan against different opposition!

With this I think our 2nd rowers are not doing their job at shutting this down going to our edges..

Lane and Matto are not great at defending