What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd5 2024: 615pm Eels v Raiders GAME DAY THREAD @ GIO Stadium April 7th

Soto

Bench
Apart from the scoreline...what an enjoyable evening....I mentioned earlier in the week when we are the last game of the round we have an appalling record...just a weak, rudderless lot running the joint from top down

King-Gutho94

Coach
Sarantinos can stick around if the club is making money and growing..

O'Neil and Rogers can Piss off now..
Sarantinos is part of the problem with our gutless club atm. Just bends over and cops whatever decision is made from the NRL.

He sounds similar to how Tim Mannah used to speak personally. Just dribble and gibberish.

He is in the foetal position for most of the time. I deadset reckon he disappears for a holiday to Greece for 4 months of the year. You never hear from him.

Where is he in the media pushing the clubs cause or case for anything.

Where was he last year when we got shafted with shithouse draw to the start the year with timeslots and teams off byes.

Where was he when matto accepted a 3 game ban instead of a fine. Stepping in and going wtf is going are we seriously sending this in the NRL.

JokerEel

Coach
Sarantinos is part of the problem with our gutless club atm. Just bends over and cops whatever decision is made from the NRL.

He sounds similar to how Tim Mannah used to speak personally. Just dribble and gibberish.

He is in the foetal position for most of the time. I deadset reckon he disappears for a holiday to Greece for 4 months of the year. You never hear from him.

Where is he in the media pushing the clubs cause or case for anything.

Where was he last year when we got shafted with shithouse draw to the start the year with timeslots and teams off byes.

Where was he when matto accepted a 3 game ban instead of a fine. Stepping in and going wtf is going are we seriously sending this in the NRL.

I agree but most should be the Head Of Footballs job.

We see Gould all over the media as the head of Football at the dogs I don't know who the CEO is..

I guess I know Blake Sully at South's he is their CEO ...

So eone at our club needs to do their job

Soto

Bench
I agree but most should be the Head Of Footballs job.

We see Gould all over the media as the head of Football at the dogs I don't know who the CEO is..

I guess I know Blake Sully at South's he is their CEO ...

So eone at our club needs to do their job
Put Scomo in...that's not my job

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
BA might get sacked before Moses gets here. I don't think the team looked like they have a win in them.
We're down on form and confidence. We've been here before. 2021 we had a narrow loss followed by three straight floggings. Merkins pissed and moaned about not winning another game before we steadied the ship and went down to Penrith by two in that semi final.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Sanders may be one of only a handful of players that have a long kick like Moses.
I suspect he doesn't. Even Moses didn't have this kicking game at the same age. The year he turned 20 (Sanders' age this year) he played under 20s for half the season before coming into first grade at fullback for six weeks. He played the final four games in the halves and in those four games he kicked the ball six times.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I also don’t agree with your take on the team being gassed. It was a 16 degree night where they didnt display any line speed. Getting run over may have led to fatigue later, but it certainly wasn’t the catalyst.
Agreed. Lack of ball control started the rot, then fatigue set in.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We gave it up on the edge defending our middle, we didn't work hard inside out, so yeah 100%.

Mostly we cover that though, tonight we really didn't. It's not like it requires some kind of savant to recognize our edge defense is our weakness.
I put it to you that our middle defence is our weakness and we compress more than other sides to cover that.

Soto

Bench
We were shit before him, winning wooden spoons in the two years before he took over. Merkins carry on like he joined the club in 1987 ffs
No denying he's done a good job over the years but now it's time to tap him and move him on...no emotion about it. It's not working now and we won't get to the finals this yr so it's time to part company. It's 11 yrs. Need to stop the rot now before it gets worse

Latest posts