What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Rnd 6 Cowboys ~ Sat 5:30pm

yy_cheng

Coach
I would have preferred he keep Talagi in the centres but missing 5 tackles with arms brags didn’t help his case. Harper although slower still has better defence and we leak plenty of points down that edge.
I think BA is spooked.

He started 2023 letting Barrett take reins on the attack and we did T formations at scrum plays and other stuff. But we kept losing and so he snuffed all that out and went back to his style. Collission, Effort, One outs, etc

It's sort of happening again. He is going back to what he knows best rather than take risk as he is spooked once more and needs to stop the bleeding or his job

Gherkin

Juniors
Sanders will sign a 3 year deal with Canberra within 2 weeks, and be playing for their cup team by round 8. That’s why he isn’t being picked, it’s because there is zero point blooding a guy in the NRL who won’t be at the club in any capacity in 3-4 weeks.
He's not being picked because he isn't good enough for first grade yet. Not to say that he won't ever be, he was very talented in junior footy. But he hasn't shown much in NSW cup yet, which is not surprising because he's still young.
If he goes to Canberra he'll be a back up player there as well. He's behind Fogarty, Strange and Weekes at least

Angry_eel

First Grade
I think BA is spooked.

He started 2023 letting Barrett take reins on the attack and we did T formations at scrum plays and other stuff. But we kept losing and so he snuffed all that out and went back to his style. Collission, Effort, One outs, etc

It's sort of happening again. He is going back to what he knows best rather than take risk as he is spooked once more and needs to stop the bleeding or his job
Not a bad idea to go back to fundamentals. You don't win NRL games without defence.

Latest posts