What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Quigs

Immortal
Just please remember the next time the Police shoot dead a knife wielding offender with a history of mental illness and the masses start carrying on about why did they not shoot him in the legs etc... f**k em, they (the police) should shoot the pricks in the head.

You don't take a knife out in a public place to slice up a tomato.

blue bags

First Grade
Just please remember the next time the Police shoot dead a knife wielding offender with a history of mental illness and the masses start carrying on about why did they not shoot him in the legs etc... f**k em, they (the police) should shoot the pricks in the head.

You don't take a knife out in a public place to slice up a tomato.
Westfield shopping centre security guard was stabbed. He has passed away now 😞

dinghydi

Juniors
Frenzy. said:
1 stabbing victim a 9 month old baby.

What a waste of lives for both victims and perp.
No words for the ....................................................of it all

:b: Dinghydi:D
QuoteReply
ReportEdit
  • WowIm not expert on Criminally Insane Scitzophrenics . Thats why I left it Blank . I figure Frenzy given his Work would be best to comment on that side of things. One thing that does concern me and hasnt been given much media is that someone diagnosed with such problems is given a Bus Pass by govt so he can travel whenever and whereever He likes for whatever reason .

Frenzy.

Immortal

No words for the ....................................................of it all

:b: Dinghydi:D
QuoteReply
ReportEdit
  • View attachment 86585Im not expert on Criminally Insane Scitzophrenics . Thats why I left it Blank . I figure Frenzy given his Work would be best to comment on that side of things. One thing that does concern me and hasnt been given much media is that someone diagnosed with such problems is given a Bus Pass by govt so he can travel whenever and whereever He likes for whatever reason .
Wouldn't be able to even begin to unravel this but I will say in terms of being given a bus pass there would probably be nothing that could prevent it short of him actually being scheduled under the Mental Health Act at the time he wanted to leave. That's extremely doubtful as if he was under schedule he would likely have been admitted to a hospital and possibly not free to leave. Schedules can differ though.

The other thing to remember is that just having a diagnosis of a mental illness does NOT mean you are always mentally ill, just as being diagnosed asthmatic means you are always in a state of having asthma.

The governments should never have closed the bins. Not that it would have stopped this as at this stage e had no forensic history and no law would allow for permanent detainment which I think is something people wonder. He was apparently known to police but so are probably half of the people we know. He'd not ever had any charges that are known of. Yet. There'll be more to come out once police in Qld and NSW are able to access health records.

The shit that's been going on in socials, especially Twitter/X, what ever the f**k it's called, has been unbelievable. First we had, "It was a islamic/Palestinian terrorist for sure", which once it was confirmed it wasn't, changed their tune to "look at the two photos, it's not the same bloke", or some other conspiracy shit. Not to mention the wrong person being named by CH7 and all over the place. Hope the bloke has lawyered up, he should get a nice payday.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The shit that's been going on in socials, especially Twitter/X, what ever the f**k it's called, has been unbelievable. First we had, "It was a islamic/Palestinian terrorist for sure", which once it was confirmed it wasn't, changed their tune to "look at the two photos, it's not the same bloke", or some other conspiracy shit. Not to mention the wrong person being named by CH7 and all over the place. Hope the bloke has lawyered up, he should get a nice payday.
I've seen more tin foil hatters than your vast tin foil hat empire can accommodate Feej. None of them spare any thoughts for the victims/survivors. It's a touch of insane Americanised zealotism in our own backyard, Birth of a new monster. Aussie rednecks.

I've seen more tin foil hatters than your vast tin foil hat empire can accommodate Feej. None of them spare any thoughts for the victims/survivors. It's a touch of insane Americanised zealotism in our own backyard, Birth of a new monster. Aussie rednecks.
It's both unbelievable and frightening. Who would have thought we'd import this yank shit here. FMD!
BTW, I'm now getting all my stock directly from Temu and massively marking them up. I might have enough money to buy a house in Sydney in the next 10 years the way things are going.

Oh, and I forgot about all the sepo's telling us we should allow people access to firearms and have concealed carry laws. They reckon' it would never have happened. Imagine if this prick had access to firearms?!

They're not very bright.

Reactions: PJ

Latest posts