What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT Tuesday Vs Dolphins @ TIO Stadium Darwin Friday 8pm

Gazzamatta

Coach
Wouldnt be surprised to see Blaze have some minutes at 9 on Friday night to see how he goes. I recall BA playing Jake at 9 off the bench for a number of weeks. Could toughen his D.

TheCrowe

Juniors
Thats the thing about rumours, rarely can they be sourced, still sport journalists post them all the time.
Kill unsourced rumours and many nrl journalists are out of a job.
I believe its very reasonable to point out a number of coincidences and how they lend creedence to a highly speculative rumour.
Noone is claiming it as fact and we will probably never know the truth.
Noone claimed the player had done anything wrong. It was about player management influence.
The topic was pretty much done with anyway.

lingard

Coach
If someone wants to give me a better option for 2025 spine as well as a spot for Talagi I am all ears.
And I don't start media rumours, I have little birds for that.
Lomax to right centre; Penisini to left centre; Talagi to right wing; Sivo and Russell to fight it out for left wing. Talagi to eventually move to fullback. Gutho to stay at fullback for next year, though.

The thing that shits me about this whole Darwin charade (and yep it's a great weekend away for the travelling Eels fan) is that we constantly play a 'home' game against teams with more natural support in the region and who train in more similar conditions, and the overall market there is bugger all, so even if you corner it...so what? Make more sense to play in Christchurch or Hay even . Or just go to Adelaide and call it ParraMadelaide

Chipmunk

Coach
The thing that shits me about this whole Darwin charade (and yep it's a great weekend away for the travelling Eels fan) is that we constantly play a 'home' game against teams with more natural support in the region and who train in more similar conditions, and the overall market there is bugger all, so even if you corner it...so what? Make more sense to play in Christchurch or Hay even . Or just go to Adelaide and call it ParraMadelaide
Surely we're going for the cash only. When someone in Christchurch or Hay comes up with the same sort of cash, I'm guessing we won't bother going to Darwin.

Surely we're going for the cash only. When someone in Christchurch or Hay comes up with the same sort of cash, I'm guessing we won't bother.
Sure you get some short-term cash. And how much do you burn if you miss the finals by 2 points? You go somewhere else and regardless of the inducement you have a chance of longer term following that produces a consistent stream of following and income (if you stick at it).

Chipmunk

Coach
Sure you get some short-term cash. And how much do you burn if you miss the finals by 2 points? You go somewhere else and regardless of the inducement you have a chance of longer term following that produces a consistent stream of following and income (if you stick at it).
We were getting $1.25m a year originally. Not sure if that's still the case.

Latest posts