What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 v Warriors at WIN

To be fair to Lomax he is more lethal at centre than on the wing. Rava better on the right outside Lomax. Tuipulotu first grade quality, strong on the carries and safe under the high ball. Backline looked its best tonight and I think Bird needs to fight for a spot in our backrow rotation.
Yes.

But Flanno doesn't think that. Bird will be right centre next week.

To be fair to Lomax he is more lethal at centre than on the wing. Rava better on the right outside Lomax. Tuipulotu first grade quality, strong on the carries and safe under the high ball. Backline looked its best tonight and I think Bird needs to fight for a spot in our backrow rotation.
Flanno, however, doesn't think so. Bird is our right centre when available.

This Year?

Immortal
This is the happiest I've been over a win in over a year. That defence on our line in the 1st 20 which turned the momentum blew me away.
Zac's 2 point field goal shocked everyone. The Warriors were shook and it showed in the sheds at half time. I'm so bloody proud tonight.
COME ON YOU SAINTS.

jeffdragon

Bench
Wanted to wait to ft to post
First 15 I thought no.
Then it changed.
Special win.
2 SUPERB 2nd half tries.
All players deserve accolades.
Eisenhuth 50 tackles
Sua.
Lomax.