What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8 2024: Eels v Manly GAME DAY THREAD @ 4 Pines Park April 26

eels4life87

Juniors
Fed up of Maika Sivo. Fed up of his bad defensive reads and his brain dead brain snaps that end up costing the eels games. Hope he goes back down to NSW cup where he belongs and hopefully Lomax sends him packing next year

hineyrulz

Post Whore
At least they tried this week, the stupidity of this team has shone through though.

Sanders tonight has been excellent for a rookie. Shows Beas decision not to pick him to replace Moses was f**king idiocy.

Wally21

Bench
How many f**king tries do teams score against us when our idiot wingers run in and get nothing but thin air???

eels4life87

Juniors
I will always bleed blue and good but good lord I have a lot of heartache supporting them. My username says 87 because that’s the year I was born. I have never seen a premiership win by the eels ever and I’m 37

The only shining light is that Mitch Moses is due back in three games