What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8 2024: Eels v Manly GAME DAY THREAD @ 4 Pines Park April 26

the phantom menace

First Grade
I would keep Matto at Second row and put Carty on in place of Lane..
Move Lane to the middle
I don't think Lane can do middle. He was a f**king cream puff out there tonight, and every week this year.

Agree Matterson still has value at second row/edge - and more than Lane. I'm just more worried about our front rowers... I think Paulo and RCG are badly off the pace and we have next to no-one who can rack up decent minutes there to cover their decline.

DaveMc

Juniors
Stability, stability, stability

Seriously the embarrassing performance last week has made people accept tonight was good enough.

Was it really we had a decent 50 mins but crumbled in the 2nd half.
It’s doing my head in. An improvement on utter dogshit can still be mild dogshit. Which is, at our best, what is being dished up over 80 minutes at the moment.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Actually, I am probably not better than that and to be honest, I don't know why he is labelled a troll.
My understanding of a troll is someone who post shit to purposely upset people. Not someone who post their own opinions that just don't happen align with the general group thought.
Ignore them mate. They are a nasty little group looking for someone to vent their frustrations on. I'm here for (pseudo-) intellectual discussion. I'm not here to make friends.

Soto

Bench
Definitely some players need to go
Lane
Lussick
Ofahengaue

Need some young firebrand grunt in the pack
Get Trey Mooney would be my first forward and Royce Hunt.
Need a hooker.
Need 2 wingers
Need a backup half now sanders is going

Backrow can be
Cartwright, Guymer, Doorey and Matto
Lane needs to be sacked...cut him now..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Could be the players and the coach mate... have you considered that?

Surprised Nicolas Cage GIF

JokerEel

Coach
I don't think Lane can do middle. He was a f**king cream puff out there tonight, and every week this year.

Agree Matterson still has value at second row/edge - and more than Lane. I'm just more worried about our front rowers... I think Paulo and RCG are badly off the pace and we have next to no-one who can rack up decent minutes there to cover their decline.

Yeah Lane to NSW cup..

Latest posts