What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you rather have at your club? eddie paea or mitchell pearce...

who would you rather have at your club?

• Total voters

adamkungl

Immortal
Jnr Jnr not quite ready for Origin yet. He's making many older more experienced halfbacks look like sh*t atm tho. Moth your a fuggin classic

Sood

Juniors
Pearce looked pretty good the last few games.
I though his defense was pretty impressive for a small bloke.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Yes i did actually. I won't deny it was a better performance than his usual but i wasn't really impressed. Anasta was the one running the show and controlling the game.

Well you would expect an origin 5/8 to take precedence over an 18 year old. It would be stupidity in the extreme and detrimental to his growth as a player to expect him to run the side at this stage.. The results seem to indicate this ploy is working.. As he gains more experience Pearce will take on a bigger role.

Billythekid

First Grade
Well you would expect an origin 5/8 to take precedence over an 18 year old. It would be stupidity in the extreme and detrimental to his growth as a player to expect him to run the side at this stage.. The results seem to indicate this ploy is working.. As he gains more experience Pearce will take on a bigger role.

I can't say i disagree with what your saying, but i think i'll stick to taking my opinions over the top as it seems to get a better reaction.

soprano

Juniors
That is until you bunch of merkins want to buy him because there is no way Mitchell pearce and Breath Anal will ever win you guys a comp.
like canberra have been a threat for the last 20 or so years, go back to fyshwick you tool

soprano

Juniors
lol....
2007 season Ladder Places:
Warriors: 4th

Roosters: 10th

im sure your pretty familiar with the arse end of the table yourself...
4th place well done, how did the season end for you guys? smacked so don't go bragging too much, not something to be too proud of.

APRIL BELLE

Juniors
Paea would kill Pearce one on one but Paea won't cut it in the NRL. He does not have the communication & organisational skills. He will never play NRL under Taylor. Pearce does and will go on and be a first class player.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Paea who!??!:?

Souths are missing sting in attack and you would think that by now Jason Taylor would've made him the number 7 :crazy:

ozzie

Bench
geez he had a bad game last week against Penrith - not. The kid is just killing them at the moment - in five matches I haven't seen him beateb by the opposition half, no doubt it will happen

Tom Ace

Bench
He is playing well at the moment, but that can all come tumbling down very quickly.

So, personally, I won't expect him to keep up this level week in, week out all season considering he's only just turned 19 in arguably in the hardest position in the team.

lol he just turned 19 ... anyone who expects him not to bugger up is a fool ... but as soon as pearce stuffs up and costs us a game he is going to get hounded ... same thing with tim smith and i feel really sorry for him ... same with eddie paea, same with any young player they're just expected to be on darren lockyer's level of consistency ... just let them play footy

ledzep

Bench
It's great to see Pearce playing so well, but at the same time, the Rooster's pack would make Jeremy Smith look like an adequate first-grade player with the go-forward they're getting at the moment

adamkungl

Immortal
souffs will not be offering paea a contract...until 3 weeks ago they had no halves and he still can't get a go. better than pearce my arse LOL@PAEA

tiger_nick

Bench
whats that? another souths player hailed as a superstar on the scrap heap before their career has even started?

sh*t didnt see that coming

you'd think they would learn wouldnt you

Latest posts