What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orford

Cletus

First Grade
I think Orford didn't get picked because of his hopeless long kicking game. If they wanted Bird at 5/8 the Blues would have really struggled. Not that they won't struggle anyway but I think Orford was never a chance. Maybe he's a chance in game three after it's 2-0. I hope he does get picked at some stage because it seems like a monkey on his back and I think he'd really improve with the experience.

Ryan

Juniors
well what a twist now you guys have wallace playing for the blues

Just a quick one "hellteam", hos does it feel knowing you support a team that have basically been our B-I-T-C-H !! These past few years?

Down little pony, your obscuring our view of the premiership cup.:crazy:

zombie jesus

Staff member
Played real well last night, he controlled the Cowboys with his kicking game almost as well as he controlled our side.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Totally agree, thank goodness I don't live up there anymore where I'd cop a gob full at work, soccer and neighbours because NSW is so poor!

I didn't see you at Brookie for the Bunnies match. I had a ball. Caught up with a few of the guys too.

lotti

Bench
Wallace is proving to be a dud so fingers crossed Orford doesn't get nervous and shows the NSW selectors who they should've gone with in the first place.

hellteam

First Grade
lotti i dont know if you are joking but knowing your usual comments i dont think you are. wallace was close to man of the match tonight

Downie

Guest Moderator
Wallace was great tonight, but I've always been a fan. I remember telling a Newcastle mate after Manly's shock loss to the Panthers last year that Wallace had the characteristics to make a good SOO half. And he insisted on Mullen >_>

lotti

Bench
lotti i dont know if you are joking but knowing your usual comments i dont think you are. wallace was close to man of the match tonight
close but no cigar for Wallace, yes Wallace did well but at Suncorp NSW will be up against a QLD side that will be lifted by the crowd at least Orford knows how to tune that crowd out.

Chris Bailey has signed with you guys for 3 years. Good solid player but he isn't a big loss for us. 500K for 3 years. Over priced but you could do worse.

lotti

Bench
yeah we could and Chris will do good being trained by Orford, look at what it did to Cooper Cronk.

lotti

Bench
another good game for Mr. Orford, he set up the Beaver, he had a perfect conversion rate.

Latest posts