What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints v Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Business

Juniors
Arghhhhh the lil Rorters once again they miss the point, every yr for the last 3 yrs you have bought a name player, for those last 3 yrs you have been an embarrasment missing the finals.

Now this yr you have gone and spent approx 800k on two players and youre a great chance of falling to sixth, few more weeks dare say you miss the 8.

Its a pretty ordinary club, where have you fans been whilst the club we're doing it tuff mising final afer final?

Whats the bet the bandwagoners will be dwarfed in size come Friday Night?

Anyway the Sydney Pacific Island Roosters should get up with so many internationals, and the most inteligent coach the game has seen.
I think you'll find every team is stacked with Pacific Islanders you dope.

Ram Man

Juniors
I think leaguelover3 has clearly shown how much of a f**king idiot he is.
Its probably best not to bother with him, as he is an obvious troll who really has no intellectual ability to justify the bull$hit dribbling from his chin.

leaguelover3

juniors
I think you'll find every team is stacked with Pacific Islanders you dope.

Einstein, how bout Canberra?
Its a good thing the rorters have stacked their club with players of the pacific islands, i feel for your club with no jnrs, and basically your jnr league area being owned by Souths.

You blokes should do well in the World Cup !!

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
Arghhhhh the lil Rorters once again they miss the point, every yr for the last 3 yrs you have bought a name player, for those last 3 yrs you have been an embarrasment missing the finals.

Now this yr you have gone and spent approx 800k on two players and youre a great chance of falling to sixth, few more weeks dare say you miss the 8.

Its a pretty ordinary club, where have you fans been whilst the club we're doing it tuff mising final afer final?

Whats the bet the bandwagoners will be dwarfed in size come Friday Night?

Anyway the Sydney Pacific Island Roosters should get up with so many internationals, and the most inteligent coach the game has seen.

You could only wish for big names wanting to join your club. While we are making big name signing's you lot are losing the few big names you lot have:lol:. Oh wait I forgot, you have Wayne Bennett coming to fix everything for you and win those premierships you couldn't win with the super star team.

leaguelover3

juniors
You could only wish for big names wanting to join your club. While we are making big name signing's you lot are losing the few big names you lot have:lol:. Oh wait I forgot, you have Wayne Bennett coming to fix everything for you and win those premierships you couldn't win with the super star team.

Lets look at what this pvt school rorters fan just wrote.

The BIG REDV would like to buy BIG names, and then he states we had a superstar team in the same breath BWA AHH HAAA.

Best you just clap clap clap when the rorters chant goes up at the game champ.

Ram Man

Juniors

The BIG REDV would like to buy BIG names, and then he states we had a superstar team in the same breath BWA AHH HAAA.

At least he has had an education numbnuts.
You have made a dick of yourself on numerous occasions, yet you persist in further still making a complete dick of yourself.
Keep going and you will look like the prop that Brendan Fevola had strapped to him on Mad Monday

Its really Russia(Roosters) v Georgia(St George-Illawarra) this match and the Roosters players need to be reminded they are up against an opponent who is known for their criminality and sneakiness like their Georgian namesakes.

dragondad

First Grade
Oh how a love the Roosters' supporter base .. Over the past 4 years it has diminished rapidly,I wonder why??!! Oh wait because you have been losing.

It was a sea of red and green last week and it will be an even bigger sea of Red and White this week.

BeeeeeRad

Juniors

LOL:lol: You f**king NUMB NUTS! I said you wish they wanted to join your club... but they don't instead they're leaving because it's such a piece of sh*t! Those big names that are leaving have only played for your team meaning you didn't have to buy them from other clubs, but recently finally came to their senses and pissed off out of that sh*tty place.

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
Oh how a love the Roosters' supporter base .. Over the past 4 years it has diminished rapidly,I wonder why??!! Oh wait because you have been losing.

It was a sea of red and green last week and it will be an even bigger sea of Red and White this week.

Where was this huge Red and White army bs against Melbourne when you got like 5k to the game? LOL I envy that so badly!

So if our fans are so fair weather why aren't they showing up to games this year when we have been top 4 for nearly the whole season? Could it be that maybe we don't have a big fan base? Could it be we don't have 2 teams worth of supporters unlike yourself?
No of course it is Roosters fans being band wagon supporters. To makes things funnier, Dally a Dragons supporter (for the moment) has swapped teams about 10 times.

dragondad

First Grade
At least we didnt fudge that 6881 crowd,unlike what your mob does.

I went to your clash vs Titans at SFS last year,and that was a disgrace..so was the crowd against the Storm last year.

Your crowds have just been abysmal all up to be honest,a top 4 team soon to be placed 6th after this round and your crowds just havent been up to scratch to be honest.Maybe theyll improve this week because hey,everyone loves to see the BIG RED V when it comes to town.

OVP

Coach

LOL The Fictitious Dragon Army. You only sing when you're winning. You wont be doing much of that i'm afraid. Time for your yearly oki chokie ... suck it down :lol:

leaguelover3

juniors
At least he has had an education numbnuts.
You have made a dick of yourself on numerous occasions, yet you persist in further still making a complete dick of yourself.
Keep going and you will look like the prop that Brendan Fevola had strapped to him on Mad Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeeeeRad

Ram Mam, firstly the name really does a roosters fan feel about it, well done champ.

Secondly take a minute of your time from the froth your drinking and pay attention Nev...your educated lad said The BIG REDV would like to buy BIG names, and then he states we had a superstar team in the same breath BWA AHH HAAA, d o y o u u n der st aaaanddd?

Id be spewing with my pvt rugby school with that education.

Ram Man

Juniors
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeeeeRad

Ram Mam, firstly the name really does a roosters fan feel about it, well done champ.

Secondly take a minute of your time from the froth your drinking and pay attention Nev...your educated lad said The BIG REDV would like to buy BIG names, and then he states we had a superstar team in the same breath BWA AHH HAAA, d o y o u u n der st aaaanddd?

Id be spewing with my pvt rugby school with that education.

Considering the other inaccuracies and made up bull$hit you have stated in previous posts, you had a lot of hide to question anyones education.
And considering the last incoherent post (I think you missed a word in the higlighted section somewhere) id say you wouldnt really have a leg to stand on!

adamkungl

Immortal
I can just imagine the filthy Stainers sitting at their PC, eating cheeseburger after cheeseburger, angrily flailing their meaty fingers at the keyboard with spit and chunks of meat flying from their mouth in anger. Wipe that screen off again leaguelover3, its getting all drooly.

leaguelover3

juniors
Considering the other inaccuracies and made up bull$hit you have stated in previous posts, you had a lot of hide to question anyones education.
And considering the last incoherent post (I think you missed a word in the higlighted section somewhere) id say you wouldnt really have a leg to stand on!

Bullsh*t, inaccuricies? I'd like to see you highlight where RAM Man (f**k great name, like said good to see your close to Paddo).

I can just imagine the filthy Stainers sitting at their PC.
Again why the hate for such a young innocent club, what is it, i repeat
with the BIG REDV that irks you South Sydney Juniors?

:(

Ram Man

Juniors
Bullsh*t, inaccuricies? I'd like to see you highlight where RAM Man (f**k great name, like said good to see your close to Paddo).

I can just imagine the filthy Stainers sitting at their PC.
Again why the hate for such a young innocent club, what is it, i repeat
with the BIG REDV that irks you South Sydney Juniors?

:(

Do I need to bring up the fact that you asked if the Roosters remember being in the finals, considering we have contested 4 Grand Finals in 9 Years and won one of them, its a damn sight better than what the Dragons have done in their entire history as a merged club.
And is it just me or did the Dragons make the 8 last year? :sarcasm:
Oh thats right, they were below the Roosters! :)

Another inaccuracy would be the Rorter tag.
Can you name an occasion where the Roosters have actually been found guilty of Breaching the Salary Cap. Because we can manage to fit players under our cap deosnt mean we have breached it. You may want to stick that tag to clubs who have been found guilty of such charges

And you still whinge about being hated by Roosters fans...I wonder why:crazy:

Last edited:

leaguelover3

juniors
Do I need to bring up the fact that you asked if the Roosters remember being in the finals, considering we have contested 4 Grand Finals in 9 Years and won one of them, its a damn sight better than what the Dragons have done in their entire history as a merged club.
And is it just me or did the Dragons make the 8 last year? :sarcasm:
Oh thats right, they were below the Roosters! :)

Another inaccuracy would be the Rorter tag.
Can you name an occasion where the Roosters have actually been found guilty of Breaching the Salary Cap. Because we can manage to fit players under our cap deosnt mean we have breached it. You may want to stick that tag to clubs who have been found guilty of such charges

And you still whinge about being hated by Roosters fans...I wonder why:crazy:

If you're using that as an inacurracy or bullsh*t, all i can say is, cracks ha ha...ok you remember being in a FINAL ha ha...funny sh*t.

Take it as you want, but you may want to ask Braith why his car was weighed down so heavily from the boot when he signed for the Rorters.

Same goes for Morley, i'm sure he could not have earned more back home HA HA...!!

Not that i rate your players but hey there still couting the cash.

I cant see why the hate still, its just a BIG REDV, dare say the most famous in the game dont you think!!:p

STSAE

Juniors
All the bravado.

They are sh*tting themselves, cos they know they should win, but they know the big

chokeat4.jpg

is just around the corner. Its that time of year.

If they win its a non-event we have been sh*t for a couple of months, weve all accepted that.

But if we win they KNOW its gonna make them the :lol: stock of the RL world. And we will just shout them another

chokeat4.jpg

:lol::lol:

Ram Man

Juniors
If you're using that as an inacurracy or bullsh*t, all i can say is, cracks ha ha...ok you remember being in a FINAL ha ha...funny sh*t.

Take it as you want, but you may want to ask Braith why his car was weighed down so heavily from the boot when he signed for the Rorters.

Same goes for Morley, i'm sure he could not have earned more back home HA HA...!!

Not that i rate your players but hey there still couting the cash.

I cant see why the hate still, its just a BIG REDV, dare say the most famous in the game dont you think!!:p

:lol::lol::lol: No.....And you still think you are not talking $hit :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts