What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints v Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

sting

Bench
Thanks God King. Its a shame there arent more fair minded Saints fans like yourself and Sting. Instead we get Gaba the jibberer.

To the decent Dragon fans like Gregstar, GK Dean, Sting etc I'd like to wish you the best for the finals. The defence in the first half was A1 top notch top quality from both teams, im happily surprised we kept it going for 80 minutes. That was one great tough game, too much drop ball though ... they need to work on better footballs for the wet imo.

To the Rtard Brigade featuring Dolly, Gaba, DaFarkknuckle, LeagueLover, Dragondad all i can say is suck f**king sh*t you god-damned sh*t-stained choking imbeciles. :lol: :lol:

Do the Oki Chokie yet again :lol:

credit where credits due boys.

on the flip side, it'd be good if all the roosters were as gracious as you guys, not like old mate the survivor.

meh anyways. lets hope it was the loss we had to have.

see ya in the finals

Gaba

First Grade
And here I was thinking Manly was in the top 8.

I cant help but shake my head at how utterly stupid you continue to be.

You need to shake your head how stupid you are then , i already said roosters beat manly when they were in the 8

I cant help but shake my head how not many roosters fans can read and they call people stupid

Calling the kettle black

OVP

Coach
You need to shake your head how stupid you are then , i already said roosters beat manly when they were in the 8

I cant help but shake my head how not many roosters fans can read and they call people stupid

Calling the kettle black

Shut up you phlegm-riddled pustule of utter uselessness. Noone cares about anything you have to say. Now go play in boiling water.

JT_

Juniors
What do you guys think of Mason being out for the finals and possibly most of next season?

The dreaded ACL is tough on any player but I really think we have enough depth to cover for him. Besides hes been very patchy lately so I don't think we will miss him that much.

credit where credits due boys.

on the flip side, it'd be good if all the roosters were as gracious as you guys, not like old mate the survivor.

meh anyways. lets hope it was the loss we had to have.

see ya in the finals

I think the match could not have come at a better time for both.
Maybe the Dragons will get on their feet from this?
And finally we competed against a team that was as hungry as us for the game. Playing you is what we needed.

What do you guys think of Mason being out for the finals and possibly most of next season?

The dreaded ACL is tough on any player but I really think we have enough depth to cover for him. Besides hes been very patchy lately so I don't think we will miss him that much.

I think we will be fine. But it's a shame, best wishes for his recovery.

j0nesy

Bench
Congrats Roosters supporters, thoroughly deserved win. I don't excpect much from this Dragon's side in the finals, once Johns labled us a "darkhorse" we were screwed. :lol:

Tom Ace

Bench

Calling the kettle black

You haven't said that anywhere in this thread you imbecile.

The only things you've managed to bumble out are the idiotic comments below:

Roosters cant beat top 8 teams , the dragons by 20+

Well done the roosters have shown they can beat a team in the 8

Just give up you child. You're only going to make things worse for yourself.

sting

Bench
I think the match could not have come at a better time for both.
Maybe the Dragons will get on their feet from this?
And finally we competed against a team that was as hungry as us for the game. Playing you is what we needed.

yeh i hope you're right. to be honest, i'm glad we got our september shocker out of the way the one game ever in september that isn't a final!

and yeh it was a test you guys needed. unfortunately we made a couple of poor decisions (in the roster and on the field - that kick at goal in the first half wtf!?!?) but yeh you guys definately wanted it more.

it's gonna be a crazy next few weeks!

OVP

Coach
yeh i hope you're right. to be honest, i'm glad we got our september shocker out of the way the one game ever in september that isn't a final!

and yeh it was a test you guys needed. unfortunately we made a couple of poor decisions (in the roster and on the field - that kick at goal in the first half wtf!?!?) but yeh you guys definately wanted it more.

it's gonna be a crazy next few weeks!

Mate, I reckon the Dragons defended superbly, especially in the first half. That was the most brutal half of defence from both teams tonight. 0-0 was a fitting scoreline. You could really hear the hits tonight ... Its going to do us both good i reckon. Watch out Melbourne :)

Geohood

Bench
Congrats Roosters supporters, thoroughly deserved win. I don't excpect much from this Dragon's side in the finals, once Johns labled us a "darkhorse" we were screwed. :lol:

LOL you better start planning for 09 from now then..

STSAE

Juniors
Are you serious, from the looks of it, you appear to be one of the main spokesman on this rorters forum, did u just say "
They are sh*tting themselves, cos they know they should win, but they know the big" HA HA HA AH.

Talk abt hilarious, heres this snr roosters nev saying we should smash them BWAA AHHHH HAAA, f**k in tears...f**king oath the REDV should smash youse but f**k me give me a break.....lets not get the team pyshologist on to you !!

Told ya farkwitt.

chokeat4.jpg

:lol::lol:

Last edited:

God-King Dean

Immortal
I dunno how it felt at the end of the agme for Rooster fans (a lot f*cking happier I imagine), but I felt so drained at the end of the game. Very intense.

STSAE

Juniors
I dunno how it felt at the end of the agme for Rooster fans (a lot f*cking happier I imagine), but I felt so drained at the end of the game. Very intense.

I feel drunk mostly.:lol:

But yep, very intense tough game.

I will say I felt all night we could hold you out, 1st time in a few months ive felt that way.

Geohood

Bench
I feel drunk mostly.:lol:

But yep, very intense tough game.

I will say I felt all night we could hold you out, 1st time in a few months ive felt that way.

Vs Melbourne and Sharks I knew we'd lose 5 mins in.

Today was one of the days then I knew we'd win after about 10 mins... I'm sure many Rooster fans have that sixth sense about our games now.

Status
Not open for further replies.