What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith

What will happen to Cam Smith?

• Charged - found guilty at judiciary and misses 1 or 2 matches

Votes: 131 61.8%
  • Charged - found guilty but downgraded, misses 0 matches

Votes: 29 13.7%
  • Charged - found innocent

Votes: 23 10.8%
  • Not Charged

Votes: 29 13.7%

• Total voters

Dee

Juniors
Dirtiest tackle of '08...Not just Camerons effort, but Jeremy's as well.

Dirty bloody bastards, I hope like hell he misses the GF if they beat the sharks next week.

2 weeks isn't serious for trying to break someone's neck.. 10 weeks is serious..

2 weeks sees him miss the grand final if they make it. 10 would be a bit hard, I'd give him about 7, which would see him miss the rest of the season and the world cup That'd make him think twice before doing this sh*t again.

kbw

Bench
You people are kidding.
There was several worse than the one Smith did, that didn't even egt penalised.

You want to talk about grubs then look no further than Ennis, Hodges and even Quinn (just to show I am not just biased against brisbane :) )

I can see the in 10 years, they will be playing touch football

To compare anything to the filth that Gallen put on is just plain foolish

Honestly if people think that grabbing a fellas arm because it is the only thing you can get to was a 'chicken wing' then you are kidding. There was no 'chicken wing' about it.

The Smith tackle didn't look great but I would say I saw atleast 3 or 4 grapples by Brisbane as well during that game.

I have heard some here say that was the worst thing you have seen in the game. You must not have seen many games because there have been a plethora of things FAR worse than that. The Broncos were whingers most of that game, stirring the pot over nothing incidents.

The Lima ten - What a joke. I don't question the fact he was pushing it a bit at times but that was not a sin bin offense.
Get a tissue tard, they were dirty and the NRL HAS DONE NOTHING.
Piss off, Melbourne are playing outside the rules, and it seems everyone else knows it but you

AILD

Bench
f**k you glory be lockyer!!!!

i reckon he will have atleast a week out....he has too many carry over points.

t1tan

Juniors
Honestly if people think that grabbing a fellas arm because it is the only thing you can get to was a 'chicken wing' then you are kidding. There was no 'chicken wing' about it.

The Smith tackle didn't look great but I would say I saw atleast 3 or 4 grapples by Brisbane as well during that game.

I have heard some here say that was the worst thing you have seen in the game. You must not have seen many games because there have been a plethora of things FAR worse than that. The Broncos were whingers most of that game, stirring the pot over nothing incidents.

The Lima ten - What a joke. I don't question the fact he was pushing it a bit at times but that was not a sin bin offense.[/quote]

Lima had been repeatedly warned before so he cant complain.

joshreading

Staff member
So where in the rules does it say i can be penalised for something which I gaurantee if they looked at it with the video would have got nothing?

2314597163_f1bd64dd92.jpg

TWOOOOO WEEEEEEKS

StormChaser

First Grade
The Bronco's were guilty a few times too, but they're better at crying to the ref for a penalty than Storm are.

squiddy

Juniors
You people are kidding.

To compare anything to the filth that Gallen put on is just plain foolish

You are kidding mate , what Smith did tonight was ten times worse than what Gallen did to Lafranci consider the potential side effects of Smiths actions eg broken neck , face it Smith is a Grub ( and I aint denying gallen is too )

Far out that comment of yours is just plain foolish mate

Latest posts