What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAL R15 :: Sat :: Central Coast 2 Sydney FC 1 @ Bluetongue

HAL R15 result :: Mariners vs Sydney

• Sydney FC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jobdog

Live Update Team
HALr15_game2.jpg

ccm-home.jpg
VS
sfc-away.jpg

CENTRAL COAST:
20. Danny VUKOVIC (gk), 2. Andre GUMPRECHT, 4. Pedj BOJIC, 5. Bradley PORTER, 6. David D'APUZZO, 7. John HUTCHINSON, 8. Dean HEFFERNAN, 9. Nik MRDJA, 10. Adrian CACERES, 11. Dylan MACALLISTER, 13. Paul O'GRADY, 15. Andrew CLARK, 17. Matthew OSMAN, 18. Alex WILKINSON, 19. Matt SIMON, 22. Sasho PETROVSKI, 23. Mile JEDINAK, 30. Andrew REDMAYNE (gk). three to be omitted

In: 8.Dean HEFFERNAN (Promoted), 13.Paul O'GRADY (Promoted), 19.Matt SIMON (Promoted)
Out: Nil
Others Unavailable: Nigel BOOGAARD (Suspended – 1 week), Ahmad Elrich (Knee – Season)

SYDNEY:
1. Clint BOLTON (gk), 2. Iain FYFE, 7. Rob MIDDLEBY, 8. Stuart MUSIALIK, 10. Steve CORICA (c), 12. Shannon COLE, 14. Alex BROSQUE, 16. Chris PAYNE, 19. Mark BRIDGE, 20. Ivan NECEVSKI (gk), 23. John ALOISI, 28. Bobby PETTA, 29. Beau BUSCH, 31. Antony GOLEC, 32. Brendan GAN.

In: Nil
Out: Nil
Others Unavailable: 18. Adam CASEY (quadricep - 2 weeks), 4. Simon COLOSIMO (groin – 2 weeks), 22. Mike ENFIELD (knee – indefinite), 15. Terry McFLYNN (knee – 4 weeks), 5. Mitchell PRENTICE (groin – 1 week), 11. Brendon SANTALAB (shoulder – 4 weeks).

REFEREE:
Peter Green

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
talk about a cripple fight, both teams off their games atm

being a fan I'll go Mariners 3-2, as long as Matt Simon is playing

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but ...

"Dear Central Coast,

F**k up those cheating merkins from Sydney.

Regards,
JD"

Foz

Bench
Sydney will no doubt have a whinge about the penalty that should have been given but in reality all that will just disguise what a lifeless display they dished out.
Take away the few minutes they got the penalty and should of got a second one but the rest of the game they were pathetic.
Things can change quickly in football but Kosmina has one huge job to turn that rabbles season around.
Looked as though the Mariners were going to throw away the points and quite frankly thats what it would of been the Coast throwing them away not Sydney winning it.
A much needed win.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: @ Sydney. That's what happens when you rort injury time one week.

Also, what is it about the Mariners and late finishes? :crazy:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
god I love hearing Kossie whinge after he gets beaten

he always has a excuse for loosing, its never his team's fault

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I was screaming blue murder most of the second half but good to see Fyfe incite karma in it's purest form. Aloi$i is a glory & money grabbing grub and I'm glad his goal wasn't a match winner.

You're not going to Asia
You're not going to Asia
You're not going to Asia... but we areeeeee!

LOL

success brings out the hate in people

you haven't won a grand final
you haven't won a grand final
you haven't won a grand final... but we haaaaaaaaave!

Vossy

Bench
f*ck aloisi off..useless prick, bring back yorke!

our 2nd none penalty..WAS a penalty, seems to me no one wants to show a replay of it (be it foxsports or other)..mariners penalty was NOT a penalty, i was sitting directly in line it with...fyfe turned his back on the mariners player and he ran into fyfe..

nobody likes sore losers, nobody likes gloaters either so a few mariners fans were just asking to cop a punch in the face..massive tools

lol mariners crowd..none existant..it was all the cove, all mariners had was "MARINERS MARINERS"...laaaaaame

Locky24

Juniors

our 2nd none penalty..WAS a penalty, seems to me no one wants to show a replay of it (be it foxsports or other)..mariners penalty was NOT a penalty, i was sitting directly in line it with...fyfe turned his back on the mariners player and he ran into fyfe..

nobody likes sore losers, nobody likes gloaters either so a few mariners fans were just asking to cop a punch in the face..massive tools

lol mariners crowd..none existant..it was all the cove, all mariners had was "MARINERS MARINERS"...laaaaaame

You know what else is lame?? You saying nobody likes sore losers, yet your sitting there complaining..Just accept Sydney FC are sh*t.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Agreed. Aloisi belongs in a retirement home
You always play the first violation. Your player was offside - only just - but offside nonetheless.
As for Fyfe-Macca penalty - it was more clear cut than Danny taking out Aloi$i... which in itself was obvious. If you have honestly convinced yourself that Fyfe shouldn't have been penalised then I suggest you watch it a few times more...
nobody likes sore losers
At the moment I don't like you, so yes - correct.
nobody likes gloaters either so a few mariners fans were just asking to cop a punch in the face..massive tools
WTF? The only reported incidents last night were a select few Cove idiots being evicted for throwing projectiles onto the ground and other sorts of incidents with security (which admittedly due to poor planning saw extra security & police there... the Squadron have always been more trouble and the Cove are usually much better behaved of the two major groups that pay us a visit.
Couldn't hear the Cove at all down the other end... plenty of different chants down the Mariners end too... perhaps you should actually open your ears :)