What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aaron Neich is first gay Panthers cheerleader

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Atleast he will get to pleasure the other gays going out to the game.

Perhaps when we play the bunnies this young stallion can sneak in to their sheds before the match and give Craig Wing a touch up.

murraymob

Coach
i agree with choc who cares .Good luck to him and i hope he does well.But i am only interested in winning footy games .I am normaly lining up for the great cuisine on offer at penny park.I actually miss those over cooked hot dogs on stale buns that need tomato sauce to give them taste .Bring on the footy

murraymob

Coach
dont worry african monkey when panther boy abuses you it means he likes you.He is a boy with a few problems.Just needs a bit more medication tonight than normal

murraymob

Coach
panther boy you seem very upset tonight.Has your dad fibro left you home alone again.Spent your pocket money.Dont worry i am sure the new male cheer leader is not replacing your favourite kitty cats cheer leaders

African Monkey

First Grade
Thanks.

These guys make LU a worse place.

Especially the sicko stalkers amongst them.

They should start their own forum of hate and post up pictures of unkind things they do to people.
I don't no what there problem is tbh. They're a pack of hypocrites who make LU a much worse place. I would ban the lot of them.

Dave Q

Coach
I don't no what there problem is tbh. They're a pack of hypocrites who make LU a much worse place.I would ban the lot of them.

They are not just hypocrites, they are ugly, ignorant and intolerant.

They come on here to be negative and bad to people.

Why LU puts up with them is beyond me.

If LU keeps letting pricks on like this, people wont come here anymore.

And the bullsh*t youve been through about Hegs.

People had a different opinion, but then they decided to get ugly and personal and that pissed me off too.

They even sucked poor shorty into their unkindness.

African Monkey

First Grade
They are not just hypocrites, they are ugly, ignorant and intolerant.

They come on here to be negative and bad to people.

Why LU puts up with them is beyond me.

If LU keeps letting pricks on like this, people wont come here anymore.

And the bullsh*t youve been through about Hegs.

People had a different opinion, but then they decided to get ugly and personal and that pissed me off too.

They even sucked poor shorty into their unkindness.
I agree with everything you have said here. They are a disgrace to LU and as you said, people won't come here anymore with those clowns around.

Dave Q

Coach
I agree with everything you have said here. They are a disgrace to LU and as you said, people won't come here anymore with those clowns around.

You are a rare talent here on LU A.M, one of the more enterprising and creative amongst us.

Ive never seen you be ugly and vindictive to people, its upsetting to see them get so nasty. They are the ones with mental issues mate.

Fight To Win A.M ...stand your ground.

murraymob

Coach
a male cheer leader would not even make the news normally.I think its his dance school pushing a lot of the stories for the publicity angle.The penrith club have little to do with the dancers .But having said that it is a mypth that supporters of penrith will give him a hard time.The opposite they will support him .As people can see he is chasing his dream of dancing

African Monkey

First Grade
You are a rare talent here on LU A.M, one of the more enterprising and creative amongst us.

Ive never seen you be ugly and vindictive to people, its upsetting to see them get so nasty. They are the ones with mental issues mate.

Fight To Win A.M ...stand your ground.
Don't worry mate I'll take these clowns on. They can f**k off after I'm done with them as well.

Dave Q

Coach
Don't worry mate I'll take these clowns on. They can f**k off after I'm done with them as well.

You cant win against these animals AM, dont waste your time mate.

I was thinking of stalking them for awhile, but thats a waste of time.

The dregs of the internet, happy to hate.

The things I could say about them, well, they could get me banned.

I dont mind ordinary hate, but these m-fuggers are beyond help.

They need to be cleansed.

Kilkenny

Coach
You may be surprised to learn Pantha Boy auditioned for a position on the c/heer leader squad.

It was actually a close call between Aaron Neich and Panther Boy.

Apparently, Panther Boy did in fact get selected for a position on the cheer squad which was later revoked when they found out he was in fact a MALE.

Dave Q

Coach
Pffft Kilkenny, you'll set the kid off again (maybe thats the idea!)

Seeing we have resumed normal programming, Mobs point was pretty interesting and upon reflection I tend to agree.

I think the vast majority of fans will be pretty welcoming. The few who ugly up, will soon find they are in the minority and STFU.

And our guy will become a bit of a celebirty.

Ive often sung the praises of my chosen home in the catchment, its a very different place than it was in the 1980's and before that.

Lots more people from diverse backgrounds here now and people are more tolerant.