What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wonder what new illegal tackle will be invented

Syko

Juniors
good game scum.

Highlight of the match was when you got penalised for the chicken wing :D

"What is a chicken wing" he asks..

"You should know, you invented it" hahahahahaha

not too bad considering it was only 1 point seperating the teams and a brain explosion from hornby that got you home

We will give you this one for the bushfires, no more charity after this..

good game scum.

not too bad considering it was only 1 point seperating the teams and a brain explosion from hornby that got you home

Enjoy the loss...go troll elsewhere now.;-)

AILD

Bench
good game scum.

hahaha what atypical troll reply.

you musta felt like a total c**k when GI put the ball over.

your a maggot piece of sh*t....

AILD

Bench
hahaha and he has some trance techno androtop music linked in his sig...deadset ahmed.

grandorient

Bench
Inglis is a game breaker. Everytime he got the ball close to Saints line, he looked dangerous. Billy Slater is much in the same mould.

At the moment, this is what Saints lack. Everytime we were close to your line, I thought it would be more good luck than good management to cross your line.

I know my fellow Saints supporters may not agree with me, but thats my thoughts. Find that man and we will win many more close games.

As it was, it was a great start to the season by both teams, great defense, although a little lacklustre in attack. It was interesting to see players from both sides chatting to each other after the match. I believe both teams will go well this year.

GO

LESStar58

Referee
good game scum.

Maybe if Saint George dropped out the of NRL and played club rugby union they might post a win given they enjoyed kicking penalty goals so much last night!

Last edited:

LESStar58

Referee
Reasons the Dragons lost the 99 GF:

1. Wayne Bartrim failing to convert Paul McGregor's try.
2. Anthony Mundine hogging the ball and having it knocked from his hands by Craig Smith attempting to score a try.
3. Jamie Ainscough tackling Craig Smith high as he was in the process of scoring. If he had not hit him high the conversion would have taken place where the try had been scored and it could have gone to extra time.

Oh, forgot to mention this one as well...

4. Nathan Brown's stripping penalty on Paul Marquet in the 2nd half gifting Craig "try scoring hero" Smith a penalty goal in front of the sticks.

condochook

Juniors
first game of the year and one of the dumb cant storm players gets pinged for the chicken wing.
Melbourne are cheating hacks that are only being kept alive because of uncle rupert and the nrl's money.
should never have been allowed in to this comp.
bellamy and waldron,the world's most dumb asrt coaches/administrators.
I wonder if turner and white will be picked in this year's state of origin....
no they wont be.

LESStar58

Referee
first game of the year and one of the dumb cant storm players gets pinged for the chicken wing.
Melbourne are cheating hacks that are only being kept alive because of uncle rupert and the nrl's money.
should never have been allowed in to this comp.
bellamy and waldron,the world's most dumb asrt coaches/administrators.
I wonder if turner and white will be picked in this year's state of origin....
no they wont be.

f**k me dead! Rejuvenile Dragons supporters are like cockroaches! Stamp one out and 50 more take it's place!

Dude, seriously how old are you? Fourteen?

Dumb asrt!? :lol::lol::lol:

LESStar58

Referee
no crying here chump

end of the season you will be lucky to make the 8

Gotta hand it to ya, numb nuts. At least you have the balls to come back in here after all your dribbling in the lead up to this game and keep up your bullsh*t. It's a shame your little play mate 30straightyearspremiershipless is still away licking his wounds!

LESStar58

Referee
Oh, forgot to mention this one as well...

4. Nathan Brown's stripping penalty on Paul Marquet in the 2nd half gifting Craig "try scoring hero" Smith a penalty goal in front of the sticks.

5. Craig Smith collaring Brett Kimmorley three minutes into the 2nd half allowing Melbourne to post their first points of the match through a Craig Smith penalty goal.

I'm gonna sit down and re-watch the 99 grand final and see what else I can pick out! :D

Last edited: