What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wonder what new illegal tackle will be invented

:lol::lol: On the contrary i was quite happy with how the boys went.

We played to probably 40% of our ability and still took you grapplers to golden point.It was good to see it took only the first 25 minutes for you to get pinged for an illegal tackle.:lol:

The atmosphere at the ground was good but what a sh*thole of a place to watch footy,Any other team would have put 20 on us on friday so i can say without doubt you will not be there in september.

You are a delusional clown...40% of the team's ability ??. Wipe the dribble off ya chin.

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
first game of the year and one of the dumb cant storm players gets pinged for the chicken wing.
Melbourne are cheating hacks that are only being kept alive because of uncle rupert and the nrl's money.
should never have been allowed in to this comp.
bellamy and waldron,the world's most dumb asrt coaches/administrators.
I wonder if turner and white will be picked in this year's state of origin....
no they wont be.

Contender for the worst post of the year.

You're from Sydney, right? And a Rorters fan? I thought you lot thought a lot of your supposed intellectual superiority?

I'm going to take a bet that you also "grew here"... Would that be an accurate guess? Please do learn to spell before posting again, particularly if you are going to go off on such a nonsensical rant.

Whether you like it or not, Melbourne is Australia's premier sporting city. That's why the Grand Prix is at Albert Park, the Australian Open at Rod Laver, and why it is so important for the future of Rugby League that Melbourne has a team that is competitive in the national competition. This is precisely the reason that Melbourne is the most likely candidate to receive the license to be the new team in the Rugby Union.

You might not like Melbourne, but Rugby League needs Melbourne more than Melbourne needs Rugby League.

AILD

Bench
:lol::lol: No no THANK YOU!!! that was the best laugh in a long time what a way to kick off the year.

That was the most enjoyment i have had this year pure comedy.:clap:

look night hawk. if it wasnt for quinn it wouldnt have got as close as it did.

we didnt play well at all...we have heaps of improving to do....thats as good as you guys will get tho.

AILD

Bench
Listen dragon!;-) that quote was directed at the roosters fan.

like i said earlier we played at about 40% and when our combinations develop we will be a major force this year.Yes you have some improving to do but when we hit top gear look out.

:lol::lol: @ quinn you guys could do yourselves a huge favour and piss that idiot off before he costs you to many games this season.

oh that guy is a rooster fan...wtf are all you clowns doing in our forum??? :lol:

than i agree that was pure gold. nothing like seeing anasta f**k up.

i brought step brothers on blu -ray...the extras are great :lol:

melbourne_belle

Juniors
And you have deserved every bit of the critisism you have recieved.

your team's style of play sent the game back 30 years to the point where watching rugby onion crossed our minds.:sick:

And you say I'm a kid??:lol::lol: I've seen more football in my life than the whole of Melbourne and Victoriania combined.

Heaven forbid why did my family move down to that dump,I thought some parts of western sydney were bad but that's nothing compared to the rednecks living in frankston and surrounds.

Oh I apologise I just assumed going by the engerish in your posts that you were a child, I profusely apologise. Please forgive my assumption.
Please also pass on my apology to lil Soward for big bully Greg Inglis sending him outerspace and crashing back down, it was totally unnecessary and not needed at all, lil Sowy is unfortunate as it is and he doesn't need anymore unnecessary bumps and bruises, please send my regards.

Darling we take criticism and give it back, you child cannot take it at all. Which is fine I understand not all people can take criticism well and I am sure you will learn this as you grow up.

Noa

First Grade
Listen dragon!;-) that quote was directed at the roosters fan.

like i said earlier we played at about 40% and when our combinations develop we will be a major force this year.Yes you have some improving to do but when we hit top gear look out.

:lol::lol: @ quinn you guys could do yourselves a huge favour and piss that idiot off before he costs you to many games this season.

You aint got the halves to be a major force.

Your defence was good, but honestly your attack wont get alot better with Hornby, whos best position is as a ball-playing FB and Soward/Head as your best options.

StormChaser

First Grade
*Yawn* The same DragQueen half wits flapping their gums and dribbling sh*t again. Can a mod please close this thread? It's BORING!

StormChaser

First Grade
Well lookee here, two twats for the price of one. Happy days. Don't run into each other with the pointy ends of your dunce caps. ROFLOCOPTER!

petetheileet

First Grade
SC just want this thread closed because it is heading towards being the most successful Melb thread in the history of LU

She shouldn't have a problem with that, the Strom have been successful for the past 3 years applying what we are talking about in this very thread.

melbourne_belle

Juniors
And what critisism would that be you braindead mexicana.

Reading through this post of absolute dribble from you convinces me that you have the attention span and the IQ of a common ape.

It's you that can't take the critisism you misguided fool.

I am the one with the IQ of a common ape, yet you continue to spell criticism incorrectly? go figure.

I will take constructive criticism when it is given, but common miss-spelt dribble? not so much.

However I will take criticism and tell you that I do have a very short attention span which hasn't caused me any problems thus far.

Noa

First Grade
Damn straight although she is probably cut that not every post in this thread is talking about her and her norks.

They get the sh*ts when you put a couple of facts in front of them that they can't refute.

:lol: This post shows shows a complete dislocation from reality. You honestly dont think we respect you monkeys opinion, do you ?

StormChaser

First Grade
You spazztards! I want the thread closed because you morons have contaminated it with your braindead trolling. But what else should I expect from knuckledraggers like you clowns? None of you can form a coherent sentence, you're all "duhhh, yeah, what he said".

StormChaser

First Grade
Failtard, on your BEST day you don't come close to me, so how about YOU f**k off you trolling simpleton. Do you see any of us haunting your DragQueen forum? No. It was funny, but now it's old.

I'll give you this much. I'm impressed with how much stupidity you've managed to jam into your pea sized noggin. Now kindly FOAD.