What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R11 Sat :: Bulldogs 26 Storm 10 @ Bluetongue

Round 11 :: Bulldogs v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

bul-main1.jpg

BULLDOGS
1. Luke Patten
2. Hazem El Masri 3. Daryl Millard 4. Jamal Idris 5. Bryson Goodwin
6. Ben Roberts 7. Brett Kimmorley
8. Ben Hannant 9. Mick Ennis 10. Michael Hodgson
11. Greg Eastwood 12. Andrew Ryan
13. David Stagg

Interchange: 14. Gary Warburton 15. Chris Armit 16. Yileen Gordon 17. John Kite
Reserves: 19. Daniel Holdsworth

mel-main.jpg

MELBOURNE STORM
1. Billy Slater
2. Steve Turner 3. Will Chambers 4. Greg Inglis 5. Joseph Tomane
6. Brett Finch 7. Cooper Cronk
8. Jeff Lima 9. Cameron Smith (c) 10. Adam Blair
11. Matt Cross 12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Dallas Johnson

Interchange: 14. Ryan Hinchcliffe 15. Sika Manu 16. Aiden Tolman 17. Brett White
Reserves: 18. Hep Cahill

ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Shayne Hayne & Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Steve Chiddy & Gavin Morris
Video Referee: Bill Harrigan

Toyota Cup Round 11
Bulldogs v Melbourne
Bluetongue Stadium, Saturday 5:15pm

NSW Cup Round 10 (Split Round)
Central Coast (MEL) v Bankstown (BUL)
Morrie Breen Oval Kanwal, Sat 23 May 1:30pm

r11-bulmel.jpg

Last edited:

mattyg

Bench
I think we're gonna fire up after being robbed last week. Expecting a big one from Ennis with his last chance to impress the selectors. I'm going Bulldogs by 14.

Timmah

Staff member
I'm worried we'll start playing panic footy. Any idea why Holdsworth was brought in to replace Gordon at the last minute? :? Hope he's not selected again, he showed why he was in NSW Cup IMO.

Lambretta

First Grade
The Storm have not been at their best all season and the only way the Dogs seem to lose is if an official of some description decides they "should" lose.

I reckon the Dogs will get this one as well. They're playing really good football and are great to watch.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
The Bulldogs were not robbed last week, Saints were subjected to more shocking calls and didn't complain, eg creagh and hornby no tries. in this one, Melbourne by 18.

Gaba

First Grade
Storm should win this by 30, but the worry is the storm has a coach with no game plans, its the players who are the ones who come up with the plays while they are on the field playing. The coach is lucky he has players skillful enough to get the storm home

Timmah

Staff member
Storm should win this by 30, but the worry is the storm has a coach with no game plans, its the players who are the ones who come up with the plays while they are on the field playing. The coach is lucky he has players skillful enough to get the storm home

You have massive issues Gaba, there are 8 match threads here for this week. You haven't bothered with the Dragons match thread but you come in here? FMD you're the worst troll in this forums six year history :lol:

perverse

Referee
i think melbourne are back in action. they've looked a much better side since finchy has slotted in there... he's not doing a great deal, but his influence seems to be just what melbourne were looking for. i think they'll be the ones to really put a halt on the dogs momentum at the moment.

should be an absolute cracker of a match though. really could go either way.

Timmah

Staff member
Storm to be hammered by the short turnaround against a fresh Bulldogs. Bulldogs 38-10.

AILD

Bench
Will be a real tough game...dont think either team will cop a belting. Im not going to start doing cartwheels just because we creamed Raiders. We still have some improving to do...and if we dont turn up and put in 110% we WILL get rolled...but if we put in 110% i reckon we will win by around 6-8 points.

One game does not make a season...Storm will need to turn up on Saturday or they will get done.

Idris needs to be shut down and blocked on the bombs.

Lima and White have hit good form and should dominate in the ruck.

Latest posts