What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R20 Sun :: Raiders 4 Tigers 25 @ Canberra

Round 20 :: Raiders v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

teams-can-main.jpg

1. Josh Dugan
2. Daniel Vidot 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joel Monaghan 5. Phil Graham
6. Terry Campese 7. Marc Herbert
8. Dane Tilse 9. Glen Buttriss 10. Troy Thompson
11. Glen Turner 12. Bronson Harrison
13. Alan Tongue (c)

Interchange: 14. Joel Thompson 15. Nigel Plum 16. Josh Miller 17. Trevor Thurling
Reserves: 18. Joe Picker

teams-wst-main.jpg

1. Shannon Gallant
2. Taniela Tuiaki 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Chris Lawrence 5. Beau Ryan
6. Benji Marshall 7. Tim Moltzen
8. Bryce Gibbs 9. Robbie Farah 10. Todd Payten
11. Gareth Ellis 12. Danny Galea
13. Corey Payne

Interchange: 14. John Morris 15. Alan Schirnack 16. John Skandalis 17. Simon Dwyer
Reserves: 18. Dean Collis

ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Tony Archer & Phil Haines
Touch Judges: Steve Carrall, Mohamad Fajajo
Video Referee: Phil Cooley

Toyota Cup Round 20
Canberra v Wests Tigers
Canberra Stadium, Sunday 11:45am

QLD Cup Round 18
Souths Logan (CAN) v Wynnum Manly
Meakin Park, Saturday 3:00pm

NSW Cup Round 17
Central Coast (MEL) v Balmain Ryde-Eastwood (WST)
Morrie Breen Oval Kanwal, Saturday 1:30pm

Bankstown City (BUL) v Western Suburbs (WST)
The Crest Stadium, Saturday 3:00pm

r20-canwst.jpg

Last edited:
Raiders are going down
and tigers will get there 3rd win in a row ;-)

if only sheens had benched morris earlier we would be probley top 4 by now :crazy:

Gaba

First Grade
when the tigers players start to get confident and talk about the finals they normally lose the next game

steven_tiger

Juniors
Yep... After you here "Tigers are finals bound" we normally win 1, maybe two more games for the season.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Canberra at home will be tough to crack... deadset how many Toyota Cup games to the Faiders get on TV? :crazy:

I think the Tigers can crack them though.

The Tigers, if playing the right squad through out the season, could've been a top 8 squad easily, if not top 4.

It'll be a good game no doubt, I'm tipping the Tigers by 6.

bileduct

Coach
Canberra at home will be tough to crack... deadset how many Toyota Cup games to the Faiders get on TV? :crazy:
The answer to that question is inversely proportional to the amount of NRL games they get on FTA, nobhead.

Truthy746

Juniors
The game will be pretty high scoring due to the attacking nature of both teams, although I can see it ending up pretty close in the end. Hard to pick, but Tigers by 4 to keep their small hopes of the finals alive.

Paullyboy

Coach
Raiders will win this by a lot. Playing at home, coming off some embarrasing away losses - nothing more certain in life than a Raiders win - wouldn't matter who we were playing.

Spike

First Grade
Raiduhs fans might as well get the blaming of match officials out of the way early for their team's inept performance

Raiduhs fans might as well get the blaming of match officials out of the way early for their team's inept performance

I think we were perfectly justified blaming officials for critical errors in the last game....

Having said that, Tigers by 50

ChrisCryptic

Juniors
I was at the Panthers game and the Raiders didn't look too crash hot. Saying that, I think they will have enough to just edge the Tigers in a high scoring match. 32-30.

Latest posts