What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne - Best player in the world

betcats

Referee
6 good games and he is the best in the world???? where the f**k was he for the season and a half before that???.

Right now he is in the best form.thats it.

Engine

Juniors
Im proud to be the creator of this post.

Im a tigers fan btw. But, I don't think I've ever seen such a consistient stint of brilliance from a player than from Jarryd.

This guy will be bombarded with offers. The best player in all aussie footy codes.

Avenger

Immortal
All Hail the King!!!

Hayne is currently the best player in the world. Fullstop.

jarryd_hayne.jpg

Avenger

Immortal
Im proud to be the creator of this post.

Im a tigers fan btw. But, I don't think I've ever seen such a consistient stint of brilliance from a player than from Jarryd.

This guy will be bombarded with offers. The best player in all aussie footy codes.

He ain't going anywhere sunshine. Fitzy isn't in charge anymore, remember ?

Engine

Juniors
Eels will need a sh*tload to keep him. For the sake of Rugby League, I hope they do.

I cannot remember any outside back that I've ever seen having such a golden period as this man.

typicalfan

Coach
He is in a very rich vein of form.

He has to do this or similar in the final series to be best player in the world though especially if the Eels finish 6th or higher. Imagine if Feleti finds form too? Who does a double pump flick pass?

Avenger

Immortal
Eels will need a sh*tload to keep him. For the sake of Rugby League, I hope they do.

I cannot remember any outside back that I've ever seen having such a golden period as this man.

A class comment. Well done.

Red Bear

Referee
Have to wonder where thisform was early in the season when Parra were struggling and Hayne looked like he didnt give a sh*t

Since Origin he has been sensational.

typicalfan

Coach
Just Daniel Anderson cleaning out the Hagan cobwebs imo. I still question whether they have the halves to all the way in the competition this year, perhaps like the Dragons they are a year early.

Avenger

Immortal
Have to wonder where thisform was early in the season when Parra were struggling and Hayne looked like he didnt give a sh*t

Since Origin he has been sensational.
That's a myth. He has been our best player all year. Every game that we won early in the year was on the back of his brilliance.

Raider_69

Post Whore
un-f**king-believable
i spent the entire 40 minutes talking up Hayne's form to my mate who doesn't watch alot of RL, then with 5 minutes to go i said to him "watch this, im sure Hayne is about to turn it on and prove me right, he's going that well right now", a minute later he scores a brilliant individual try to seal the game and then kicks a 40/20 for sh*ts and giggles. He's just a freak

K-Man

Bench
Theoretically speaking, if he DID keep up this type of form consistently for years, though, he would actually be one of the greatest players of all time.

His form is not just good or great or excellent... it's seriously out of this world at the moment. He is dominating games. You could throw him into any other side in the comp and they would instantly become a threat.

Surely he has to go off the boil eventually... surely, right?