What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peace Offering

slipperykinchela

First Grade
Dear Doggies fans,

After a great deal of negotiation and hard work i am happy to come to your forum with an offering of peace. Thanks to the cooperation of David Gallop and the NRL, Peter Doust & the Dragons and Mick Leary from the Penrith Panthers the 2 clubs(St George & Penrith) would like to offer you the two points that you lost to both clubs respectively due to in your words "dud" call's.

I approached all parties after going insane with having to listen to talk back radio or read letters to the Editor about how the poor souls of Canterbury have been hard done by on both occasions.

The 4 points do come with two disclaimers though:

Disclaimer 1- You have to admit that the following happened in both games and the points will be yours. Just think of it as when that nasty magistrate said he will reduce your sentence if you admit that you did blow up that ATM.

* In the Penrith game with Penrith leading 26-22 in the 75th minute, Jarred Sammut scores a fair try next to the posts, this would of taken the scores to 32-22 (an unasailable lead) with only a few minutes to go.

* In the St George game, after 10 minutes, a dogs player dropped the ball cold, Dean Young picked it up and passed to Ben Hornby who waltzed in under the posts, should of been 6-0 dragons.

* With Saints leading 14-0 in the 36th minute Beau Scott was incorrectly penalised for not playing the ball,Kimmorley scores next set of six for 14-6 at half time.

* 69th minute,saints up 20-12. Kimmorley knocks on but Archer incorrectly calls Matt cooper as the person who knocked on, idris scores in the next set.

So regardless of Yannick Noahs no try st george should still win that game easily.

Disclaimer 2, if you choose to take the 4 points on offer you must stop ringing all sports shows with your tales of woe, you sound like the unintelligent morons that you really are.

So there you go, you can have those points and lets see were that leaves you on the ladder.Thats right you are still 2ND on for and against.

Enjoy the points

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: What about the sin-binning of Kimmorley for daring to stand at marker in a tackle despite doing nothing wrong against the Dragons?

In case it slipped your mind, the Round 10 match incident occured with little to no time on the clock, meaning we had no chance to rectify it, hence the calls of "robbed". Despite the calls you claim went against St George Illawarra, they always had time to rectify them. We didn't. It's that simple.

As for the Panthers, we won the game fair and square. The decision to strip us of two points is inconsistent with previous punishments to clubs who have made the same mistake.

So you can shove your deal up your ass and hopefully eat our dust at 7:30pm on October 4.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Have to agree the Dragons were dudded in that game against the Dogs, as much as the dogs fans blow up about chubbys last minute no try, the dragons should have won that game by a larger margin than they did.

bulldog

Bench
slipperykinchela said:
75th minute...after 10 minutes...36th...69th minute

Here's a counter offer, you go back into your corner and review each and every single decision in both of those games and compile a complete report. Then take that report and shove it sideways up your own arse.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Have to agree the Dragons were dudded in that game against the Dogs, as much as the dogs fans blow up about chubbys last minute no try, the dragons should have won that game by a larger margin than they did.
Daddy let you back onto the computer matey? lol @ calling him chubby. I bet you he weighs a lot less than you and has 10x the muscle. I stick by my original ruling that Idris has more talent in a strand of his pubic hair than you have in your entire family's history. Nuffy.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Listen Habib chubby took his shirt off and there were rolls of flab everywhere it was very scary, now get back into your clapped out 1998 Subaru WRX for some fully sick doughnut practice.

Gippsy

Bench
0,5001,6591297,00.jpg

Moe

Juniors
lol nice post

btw, the only reason Hornby weas in the clear was cause the ref blew the whistle and all the Bulldogs players stopped

Gaba

First Grade
Probably by more , if hornby and creagh trys were given 26-0

Idris first try which was a no try .

The dragons could have won by 30+

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Coulda shoulda woulda. The only decision that directly cost either team the game occured in the final minute. If it happened with 3 or 4 to go I'd be upset but accept it, cuz we would've had time to change it. As it stands, we didn't.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Listen Habib chubby took his shirt off and there were rolls of flab everywhere it was very scary, now get back into your clapped out 1998 Subaru WRX for some fully sick doughnut practice.
Actually, I'm a born and bred 100% Australian with Aussie parents as well you racist prick.

And the reason he had the puppy fat is because he is a young kid who has dropped over 20kg. Even with the extra 20kgs he still has more talent than you and your family. He would just have to produce 3 pubic hairs instead of 1.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Just wondering, what do you do with your life? I bet you didn't make your NRL debut at age 18 and terrorised opponents. No speed? Unfit? He plays 80 minutes you nong LOL. Just watch him and you'll see how much speed he has. Ask the Titans defenders he brushed off a few weeks ago on a 40 meter sprint to the line.

Jealousy really is a curse. If I was a 40 year old virgin sitting at home at his parents place on a computer eating a packet of chips I'd probably be jealous of someone like Idris as well.