What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1994 grand final

D

dubby

i wish to buy a copy of the 1994 grand final in good nick,
any sellers out there??

imported_Hazy

Juniors
I havent got it Dubby, but i am interested in getting some of the early Origin games, I want to see a half-sized Choppy Close....

L

legend

Depending on your location Dubby, you can pick one up for about $30.00. Peter Wynn's Score in Parramatta has them. I have one but unfortunately as I still sleep with it, you can't have it.:p

Dont remember the game mate, but im sure video stores would have it

But if you are looking for quality, go for the 95 gf, when the mighty dogs triumphed 17-4 over the beagles!!

Moffo.

miănfèinàn

Juniors
Don?t remember the game mate, but im sure video stores would have it

But if you are looking for quality, go for the 95 gf, when the mighty dogs triumphed 17-4 over the sea eagles!!

Moffo.
The 1994 Grand Final is available here. If (as I imagine most of you do) you live in Sydney, you might ask for the address since Australia?s mail service can be very poor in quality.

The essential question about the 1994 Grand Final is why Canterbury played so dreadfully?? Canberra missed several tries in addition to the seven they scored, and Canterbury?s two tries involved luck (a Williams intercept) and a possible shepherd (Hetherington) so it could easily have been 50 to nil in favour of the Raiders. Yet, that does not say the Raiders put in the best ever Grand Final performance by a longshot. The Raiders? missed tries were their own mistakes not bad luck and especially in the middle of the game they made quite a few unforced handling errors.

Canterbury, however, were simply terrible, and one wonders how they managed to win nineteen of their previous twenty-three games - which could easily have been 21 wins and two losses since Cronulla and Brisbane beat them only narrowly. It?s true that a large part was their shocking ?fullback? play of dropping all eight of so of Stuart?s bombs, which had been exploited also by Noel Goldthorpe the previous year and Jason Taylor. Yet, Canterbury?s forwards were predictable and made many mistakes, their inside backs commonplace, and their threequarter defence wafer-thin.

axl rose

Bench
The 1994 Grand Final is available here. If (as I imagine most of you do) you live in Sydney, you might ask for the address since Australia?s mail service can be very poor in quality.

The essential question about the 1994 Grand Final is why Canterbury played so dreadfully?? forwards were predictable and made many mistakes, their inside backs commonplace, and their threequarter defence wafer-thin.

Meninga Poleaxed Lamb early on with a swinging arm. (well deserved) so Lamb played the rest of the game badly concussed. That and inexperience. Plenty of Raiders had won a GF before.

Latest posts