What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R25 Sat :: Storm 38 Roosters 4 @ Olympic

Round 25 :: Storm v Roosters

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Live on FOX Sports 2, 7:30pm (Viewers Choice)

teams-mel-main.jpg

1. Billy Slater 2. Steve Turner 3. Will Chambers 4. Dane Nielsen 5. Joseph Tomane 6. Brett Finch 7. Cooper Cronk
8. Scott Anderson 9. Cam Smith 10. Brett White 11. Aiden Tolman 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Dallas Johnson
Interchange: 14. Ryan Hinchcliffe 15. Adam Blair 16. Ryan Tandy 17. Wairangi Koopu

teams-syd-alt.jpg

1. Sam Perrett 2. Iwi Hauraki 3. Mitchell Aubusson 4. Setaimata Sa 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 6. Anthony
Minichiello 7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Frank-Paul Nuuausala 9. Jake Friend 10. Shane Shackleton 11. Iosia Soliola 12. Willie Mason 13. Craig Fitzgibbon
Interchange: 14. Stanley Waqa 15. Nate Myles 16. Riley Brown 17. Ben Jones
Reserves: 18. Nick Kouparitsas

ref-pink.jpg

Jared Maxwell & Brett Suttor
Sideline Officials: Gavin Morris & David Abood
Video Referee: Steve Clark

Toyota Cup Round 25
Storm v Roosters @ Olympic, Saturday 5:15pm

NSW Cup Round 21
Central Coast (MEL) Bye
Newtown (SYD) v Cronulla (CRO) @ Henson, Saturday 3:00pm

r25-melsyd.jpg

Last edited:

Garts

Bench
I was hoping this was in Sydney. Cmon on the Roosters!!!!! Although no chance I will be tipping them.

A good win...Inglis dominated on his side and the Chooks really had no answer to the speed of the play the ball or the offloads that Storm were getting away.

Strong games from Inglis, Smith, Turner and White.

A question for Chooks fans - why do you perservere with Mason. He does sweet FA yet Fitzgibbon is consistent and you choose to let him go ??.

Noa

First Grade
Not a bad effort last night.

GI looked like he has been fired up by Jarryd Haynes form, was good watching him at FB last night.

Adam Blair was great on the edge and Dane Nielson was very good if you ask me, such a good defensive player and showed great speed as well last night.

MsStorm

Bench
Is this the lowest number of posts for a game ??..

Most storm fans were at the game and I reckon the rooster fans have gone on hols.:lol:

Anyway, great effort by the guys, headed by Hoffy, GI. Blair and Will Chambers and Billy.
If only we could play like that every week!