What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R26 Sat :: Sharks 24 Rabbitohs 26 @ Toyota

Round 26 :: Sharks v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

LIVE on FOX Sports 2, 7:30pm (Viewers Choice only)

teams-cro-her.jpg

1. Mitch Brown 2. Blake Ferguson 3. Ben Pomeroy 4. David Simmons 5. Luke Covell 6. Blake Green 7. Scott Porter
8. Kade Snowden 9. Corey Hughes 10. Luke Douglas 11. Grant Millington 12. Anthony Tupou 13. Paul Gallen
Interchange: 14. Ian Donnelly 15. Jack Afamasaga 16. Matthew Wright 17. Terence Seu Seu​

teams-sou-alt.jpg

1. Nathan Merritt 2. Jamie Simpson 3. Colin Best 4. Junior Vaivai 5. Chris McQueen 6. John Sutton 7. Chris Sandow
8. Luke Stuart (c) 9. Issac Luke 10. Scott Geddes 11. Ben Lowe 12. Eddy Pettybourne 13. David Fa'alogo
Interchange: 14. Craig Wing 15. Shannan McPherson 16. Dave Tyrrell 17. Jaiman Lowe​

ref-pink.jpg

Matt Cecchin & Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Daniel Eastwood & Peter Kirby
Video Referee: Chris Ward​

Toyota Cup Round 26
Sharks v Rabbitohs @ Toyota, Saturday 5:15pm​

NSW Cup Round 22
Cronulla (CRO) v Central Coast (MEL) @ Toyota, Sat 3:30pm
North Sydney (SOU) v Windsor (PEN) @ North Sydney, Fri 7:00pm​

r26-crosou.jpg

Last edited:

ThePeach

Juniors
Sharkies will be fired up for the last game and win it. But some how we will lose the game, wether it be two delirious pink shirted fkwits or injuries to our 1,6,7. ( I would usually add 9 into that, but Corey Hughes if he plays would benefit the team if he got injured.)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yeah come on you whacked the saints, throw the game, rooster get the spoon.

You know it makes sense.

Rovelli

Bench
Hard one to pick. If the Rabbits play like they did, they'll have too much for a plucky Sharks side. But Souths could lose just so the Chooks get the spoon...it could be a very real possibility.

cupid

Juniors
Sharkies will be fired up for the last game and win it. But some how we will lose the game, wether it be two delirious pink shirted fkwits or injuries to our 1,6,7. ( I would usually add 9 into that, but Corey Hughes if he plays would benefit the team if he got injured.)
I have a feeling it will have an opposite on the Sharks, I think the Sharks will find it hard to get motivated again this week after the loss.

McLovin

Staff member
I'll be at this game...the second of the season for me...Come say hello...i'll be near the beer taps...

Eelectrica

Referee
Sharks have almost beaten two playoff teams at their home grounds. I think they owe it to themselves to lift one more time and go all out to get the win.
No way they can be rorted twice in a row.
Sharks to win this.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Good game, obviously no one actually watching it though :lol:

I never like to see anyone get injured, but to see the Rabbitohs winger act like a wanker then injure himself next play, well I wasnt too upset

Eelectrica

Referee
Commiserations sharks. 10 seconds to go. Oh so close. I feel for ya's I really do.
No team deserves that.