What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R26 SNF :: Broncos 22 Raiders 10 @ Suncorp

Round 26 :: Broncos v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

LIVE on FOX Sports 2 & HD, 7:00pm

teams-bri-main.jpg

1. Karmichael Hunt 2. Antonio Winterstein 3. Israel Folau 4. Justin Hodges 5. Jharal Yow Yeh 6. Darren Lockyer (c) 7. Peter Wallace
8. Nick Kenny 9. Andrew McCullough 10. David Taylor 11. Tonie Carroll 12. Sam Thaiday 13. Corey Parker
Interchange: 14. Lagi Setu 15. Joel Clinton 16. Ashton Sims 17. Alex Glenn

teams-can-main.jpg

1. Josh Dugan 2. Daniel Vidot 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joel Monaghan 5. Phil Graham 6. Terry Campese 7. Josh McCrone
8. Dane Tilse 9. Alan Tongue 10. David Shillington 11. Joel Thompson 12. Bronson Harrison 13. Josh Miller
Interchange: 14. Trevor Thurling 15. Travis Waddell 16. Troy Thompson 17. Joe Picker

ref-pink.jpg

Jason Robinson & Brett Suttor
Sideline Officials: Mohamad Fajajo & Adam Devcich
Video Referee: Paul Simpkins

Toyota Cup Round 26
Broncos v Raiders @ Suncorp, Sunday 4:45pm

ARL Under 12's
Development Game @ Suncorp, Sunday 3:45pm

QLD Cup Finals Series - Week Two - Grand Final Qualifiers
Souths Logan (CAN) v Sunshine Coast (MAN)
Venue & Time TBA

r26-brican.jpg

Last edited:
Get along guys. If nothing else, it'll be a celebration of the last month of football after what looked to be a depressing year.

With Manly playing the Tits and Newcastle playing the Panthers, it's very possible we could be looking at finishing 6th with a win here, which would mean jumping a train down to Skilled in week 1.

Are we unchanged again?

jarro

Juniors
Here's hoping we continue our good form into the finals.

I'll be expecting a big win to make up for the flogging the Raiders gave us a month ago :oops:

skeepe

Immortal
Raiders will win to finish the season on a high. It's teams below us that we lose to.

Raider_69

Post Whore
We usually come up well against the broncos, even if we lose, we usually give them a good shake so im expecting a good game of footy
i think the broncos will score a couple of late tries to seal the game but it will be close for 70 minutes

Broncos - 32
Raiders - 22

So yup. Unchanged. I have to say we've had a great run with injuries and suspensions (a complete lack thereof) in the past month, while getting a few guys back.

Very winnable game as we tend to do the Raiders up here, hopefully and more importantly I hope we keep all our guys for next week.

lynx000

Juniors
I hope we give them a taste of their own medicine weather wise. A lovely stinking hot brisbane day, with a max of about 35, cooling down to a lovely 31 or so by 7.30 with lots of humidity.

So yup. Unchanged. I have to say we've had a great run with injuries and suspensions (a complete lack thereof) in the past month, while getting a few guys back.

Very winnable game as we tend to do the Raiders up here, hopefully and more importantly I hope we keep all our guys for next week.

...and just as I say that, Te'o goes down at training. Clinton in apparently.

user_nat

Coach
Since the last 3 weeks I have tipped against Brisbane and then Brisbane won, I have to continue this trend.

Raiders by 10.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Since the last 3 weeks I have tipped against Brisbane and then Brisbane won, I have to continue this trend.

Raiders by 10.

Although it has been working you and the reverse psychology thing. Can't you tip the broncos just once. We'll see from there. The worst we could finish is eighth.

Broncos by 4.

Broncodr01d

Juniors
We usually come up well against the broncos, even if we lose, we usually give them a good shake so im expecting a good game of footy
i think the broncos will score a couple of late tries to seal the game but it will be close for 70 minutes

Broncos - 32
Raiders - 22

So true. Canberra are a bit of a bogey team.

I think we win this, though I hope our only motivation isn't revenge for the hammering we took only weeks ago. If it is, well, mentally we haven't improved as much as I'd like. Our motivation here should be to win, but to execute well and play a semi finals brand of football in preparation for the up hil battle we face in the finals.

Rovelli

Bench
Broncos can beat anyone in the 8 on the day. They can play. They might not be able to stand the 26-rounds (because of rep duty), but comes finals footy, history shows they are a team to be reckoned with.

Broncos to win, Raiders haven't had a meaningful away win for awhile.

Broncos - 32
Raiders - 22

Agree with this assessment. Will be close for 60-70 minutes, Broncos will score a few late tries to blow it out, and will win by 12-18 points unfortunately.

Latest posts