What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi All Supporters

stephenj

Juniors
moz-screenshot.jpg
i liev in the shier
i ama chook pen member
yes ive played fg for newtown and easts union!
my family are also easts fans!
im now retired!
si that enough?

henrieté

Juniors
Perfect, Sj. Enjoy the forums, the comradery and differences of opinions.

If you have any questions most of us are too stupid to give an intelligent answer but ask away. We make up what we don't know.

GOOD LUCK!!

charlie

Juniors
Perfect, Sj. Enjoy the forums, the comradery and differences of opinions.

If you have any questions most of us are too stupid to give an intelligent answer but ask away. We make up what we don't know.

GOOD LUCK!!
i'm a new roosters supporter. i was a bronc supporter, but one of my neighbours looks like he he is going to be the next big thing for the roosters so i've changed my team. he's a pretty scary guy, and i'm into self preservation.

henrieté

Juniors
i'm a new roosters supporter. i was a bronc supporter, but one of my neighbours looks like he he is going to be the next big thing for the roosters so i've changed my team. he's a pretty scary guy, and i'm into self preservation.

Excellent, one of the reps that Roosters have is that we don't have a huge fan base. It's great to see we are using intimidation to get crew to support us. Well done to your neighbour. And to take you away from the Bronco's is simply a bonus.

I hope your first year as a Roosters supporter is as exciting as mine was!

Your neighbour will be a superstar of the NRL

I have seen many many many flegg games and never seen a bloke dominate like he did apart including Soward.

Lets hope he gets a deserved prolonged chance in 1st grade

charlie

Juniors
Your neighbour will be a superstar of the NRL

I have seen many many many flegg games and never seen a bloke dominate like he did apart including Soward.

Lets hope he gets a deserved prolonged chance in 1st grade
I passed your comments on to Ryan and he was very appreciative. He said he was training as hard as he could, but he felt a little bit like a fish out of water being surrounded by so many great players. He is worried that it may take a little while to get his timing back as he hasn't been on a footy field for 5 months.
He is happy with his knee and will be back training full time after christmas.

Monk

Referee
I passed your comments on to Ryan and he was very appreciative. He said he was training as hard as he could, but he felt a little bit like a fish out of water being surrounded by so many great players. He is worried that it may take a little while to get his timing back as he hasn't been on a footy field for 5 months.
He is happy with his knee and will be back training full time after christmas.

tell ryan that everyone on the roosters forum is hopeing that he gets the starting spot and we are all huge fans.

profiveeighth

Juniors
Where are you from
sydney st george area
Are you a regular attender of games
not really been to a few
did you or do you play football - don't matter what grade
yeh, play first grade for my high school
do your family support the Roosters
no, parents support doggies
Predictions for this year
knights for the spoon
storm to miss finals
nsw to win origin
kevin gordon rookie of the year
st george minor premiers
roosters premiers

Shorty

Staff member
Just letting you guys know that I'll be going for the Roosters(after the Cows of course) as my second team this year - Lost a mate who was an avid Roosters supporter.

So(if the Cows can't lol) Roosters for 2009 premiership!

henrieté

Juniors
Good Stuff Shorty. Roosters were originally my second team and I was lured into making them number one. So there is hope for you. 'grins'.

Second teams are Knights & Titans.

Monk

Referee
Just letting you guys know that I'll be going for the Roosters(after the Cows of course) as my second team this year - Lost a mate who was an avid Roosters supporter.

So(if the Cows can't lol) Roosters for 2009 premiership!

on yah shorty, welcome to the wonderful world of roosteria

my second teams are knights, then sharks, then tigpies, then warriors.

Lambretta

First Grade
Where are you from
Grew up in Milton Keynes, UK. First came to Oz and lived in Double Bay, Woollahra, Bellevue Hill etc - so I'm a Rooster. Now live in Pymble.

Are you a regular attender of games
For 5 years I was at every home game. These days, because of kids etc I tend to get to 2 or 3 games a year.

did you or do you play football - don't matter what grade
I played football at school. I didn't play league ;-)

My eldest daughter is currently undergoing a brainwashing session. My wifes family don't follow sport. My family in England don't know what League is.

Predictions for this year
Bit too late for this one. Let's just say we're having a shocker and we all know it. Staying loyal - if at times bitter and acid tongued.

henrieté

Juniors
My eldest daughter is currently undergoing a brainwashing session.

Good Luck with that, I've had no success in brainwashing my children. In fact even my Pug dog goes for another team [Titans]. Enjoy the forums, it helps if your nuts.;-)

MolongRooster

Juniors
Im from Molong in Central West NSW, originally from Wollongong

I try to take the kids down to a game 2 or 3 times a year

Played some footy at high school

My two sons support the mighty Chooks, the female side of my family (wife and daughter) support the Knights

Predictions for 2010: Hopefully a lot better than last year, Im predicting around 7th -9th

Go Easts

Welcome mate!
Wouldn't mind 7th to 9th hey, even 9th! Just as long as we're escaping the bottom lot in Smith's first year.

Latest posts