What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

stretcher

Juniors
:lol::lol:

I've been told never argue with an idiot so I'm not gonna argue anymore stretcher. Go back to your crayons and draw us all a picture because that's the most intelligent thing you could ever contribute to the world.

Oh, and by the way, gibber is a real word clown

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gibber
to late dope you have been arguing for an hour and everyone has seen it and i dont like crayons its no good for my calligraphy...

one day when you get a job and have to stick to a budget you will understand

sarcasom is the lowest for of wit. do understand that.?

ive probaly worked twice your life time fool.
why dont you right something contructive about football, or it seems you are limited to do that.

footyboy7

Juniors
your come back is way to good,must stop competing with u

Bro you come on here and just abuse, seriously either talk footy or leave.

If you say you know heaps of the squad well then give us info, dont just talk sh.t with everyone else. Not that hard.

Edwyn got dropped for disciplinary issues, regarding uniform.

ranga

Juniors
oh thats right they dont play parra, bulldogs,the hardest team they play is tigers. no excuse if they dont make semis. and penrith new how good zac clay was long time ago but done nothing maybe the budget was set aside for others first.
for your memory

one more for your memory ,you say yourself why he left

are you telling me that penrith couldnt of come to some sort of arrangment so they could of kept him, i know of 3 rep players out of the area that are going to be looked after for there schooling and housing and play for a local club at the same age. wake up they let him go and hope he comes back to bite them. you only got to look at penrith track record over the years the players there let go (clown),. hope your watching your so called buddys today at penrith stadium.

ranga

Juniors
and yes i know what i said about him leaving, but he got the potential to be the next brad fittler or is everyone blind.
this is your problem you have issues that lie outside this forum ,as shown you say we have several players to cover clay ,yet he is the next fittler ,what a great place to be if we had 3 or 4 freddys coming threw the ranks, mate you have serious problems jj and co. are doing ok and its dick heads like you who have no idea , and yes my mates went ok to day

ranga

Juniors
are you telling me that penrith couldnt of come to some sort of arrangment so they could of kept him, i know of 3 rep players out of the area that are going to be looked after for there schooling and housing and play for a local club at the same age. wake up they let him go and hope he comes back to bite them. you only got to look at penrith track record over the years the players there let go (clown),. hope your watching your so called buddys today at penrith stadium.
i no im wasting my time but who are these players ,you must have a job there to have all this info. and if so why do u hate the club so much to hope it BITES THEM

i no im wasting my time but who are these players ,you must have a job there to have all this info. and if so why do u hate the club so much to hope it BITES THEM

i dont hate the club its the dumb decisions they make, and like youve said before nobody gives out names and we leave it at that mr football (not).

stretcher

Juniors
i dont hate the club its the dumb decisions they make, and like youve said before nobody gives out names and we leave it at that mr football (not).
They are only dumb decisions when they perform poorly but what happens if they go really well in both grades letting the next brad fittler go would be justified then?please brad fittler was ten times better at the same age but the difference was he didnt leave and signed a big contract after playing top level and proving himself not on rep he worked for it not clay.......