What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R2 | Fri | Dragons 26-6 Bulldogs | WIN

Result: Dragons v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Not too much in it- I didn't think it was late

Roberts is not looking too flash this year

ozjet1

f**k me this game is boring. when does the next train to olympic park come by redfern? think i'll go now.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Another first half of nothing by the Dogs. I could of sworn I tipped them 1st in the prediction thread. Wish I could change that now.

TimmyB

Juniors
I remember Darius Boyd sooking about how much he loves his grandma and how she watches every game. I wonder what she think when he acts like a wanker like that.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Ah good bit of stupidity to end the half. I wish Boyd would do that crap; you're only gonna fire them up. And Goodwin is always easily irritated.

Dogs are gonna have to really dominate field possession if they are to win this IMO. Thus far Saints defence have handled Dogs attack fairly easily, & when Saints have been dominant in possession they scored 3 tries.

Ennis is easily Dogs most pivotal player.

Meth

Staff member
I remember Darius Boyd sooking about how much he loves his grandma and how she watches every game. I wonder what she think when he acts like a wanker like that.

Nothing in it

Massive over reaction from Goodwin