What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R4 | Mon | Rabbitohs 38-16 Bulldogs | ANZ

Result: Rabbitohs v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2010teams-sou-main.jpg

1. Rhys Wesser 2. Nathan Merritt 3. Colin Best 4. Beau Champion 5. Fetuli Talanoa 6. John Sutton 7. Chris Sandow
8. Luke Stuart 9. Issac Luke 10. Roy Asotasi (C) 11. Sam Burgess 12. Dave Taylor 13. Ben Lowe

Interchange: 14. Scott Geddes 15. Shannan McPherson 16. Michael Crocker 17. Jason Clark

2010teams-cby-alt.jpg

1. Luke Patten 2. Steve Turner 3. Josh Morris 4. Jamal Idris 5. Bryson Goodwn 6. Ben Roberts 7. Brett Kimmorley
8. Ben Hannant 9. Michael Ennis 10. Chris Armit 11. Blake Green 12. Andrew Ryan (c) 13. David Stagg

Interchange: 14. Yileen Gordon 15. Danny Williams 16. Jarrad Hickey 17. Ben Barba​

2010ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Gavin Badger & Phil Haines
Sideline Officials: Russell Turner & Henry Peranara; Video Referee: Sean Hampstead​

Toyota Cup Round 4
Rabbitohs v Bulldogs @ ANZ, Mon 4:45pm​

NSW Cup Round 4
Canterbury (CBY) v North Sydney (SOU) @ The Crest, Sat 3:00pm

nrl-r4soucby.jpg

Last edited:

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Everyone will tip the Bulldogs because they won big against the Roosters.

Souths do play two MNF games in a row and we get an extra days rest, but it'll be a tough match. If we can turn up with the attitude we had today then I have no doubt we can walk away with the two points.

gsweeper

Juniors
If we play like we did yesterday, I can see us running riot over the rabbits. However, its teams like the Rabbits that have the ability to carve up our defense and put points on, so i see the Dogs winning by 12

Timmah

Staff member
Teams playing MNF so far this year have not won the following weeks - Tigers, Manly, Brisbane and Canberra.

On that basis it's hard to tip anyone but us - however a bit of cockiness wouldn't surprise me and Souths ending up getting on top of us. They have the forward pack to do it.

Gaba

First Grade
Teams playing MNF so far this year have not won the following weeks - Tigers, Manly, Brisbane and Canberra.

On that basis it's hard to tip anyone but us - however a bit of cockiness wouldn't surprise me and Souths ending up getting on top of us. They have the forward pack to do it.

Souths arent really having a short turn around , monday to monday

I picked the dogs, i think souths outside backs will leak alot of points

Bodsy

Juniors
Ah, I love this. One big win has the dogs cocky as ever, It will be closer than expected, one play will change the play

Souths by 1

Timmah

Staff member
Souths arent really having a short turn around , monday to monday

I picked the dogs, i think souths outside backs will leak alot of points
Brisbane were Monday to Sunday, 6 days... still got hammered.
Ah, I love this. One big win has the dogs cocky as ever, It will be closer than expected, one play will change the play

Souths by 1
You need to learn to read. Every Bulldogs fan who has given more than just a "dogs by x" prediction has expressed concern and reservation whilst tipping the 'Dogs. Cocky? Hardly.

ByRd

First Grade
Will be a good game, they have to pack to get over the top but can their halves and backs get over ours, will be a close one but i think we will win by about 8.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
From memory there has only been a try between the teams in our last three clashes. I don't see why there will be any more between the teams this time.

The good guys by 8.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
Talanoa in serious doubt, looks like Simpson would be the obvious replacement

that would very much improve our chances. talanoa has been poo this year. the only reason he hasnt been given the hook is his charity shield hattrick i reckon... when simpson gets a run, he'll cement his spot. good player

Latest posts