What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack tim 'the fonz' sheens

Balmain Bug

Juniors
I have waited 15 hours to post this.

Last night we saw Benji Marshall at half back and Fitz at 5/8.

Unbelievable.

Tim Sheens, you are an utter disgrace as a coach. Benji is not a half back !!!

Fitzy is not a 5/8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have ruined players careers and have ruined this great team.

You will never learn. I could saw the look in the players faces when they ran on that they did not have the confidence of the team line up.

Week after week, month after month, year after year it is the same old disgusting selections and positional changes.

You are wrong SHEENS.

We need 4 Powerful players on the bench and better forward rotation. Your arrogance is a disgrace. Your cowardess is as well. You avoided criticism by not posting your team in the positions you wanted them to play. Thats typical of you.

We need power. WE ARE GETTING OUT-MUSCLED EVERYWHERE AND HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS SHEENS.

I feel for our players. We have some great players, I mean that. Our players are fantastic, the coach is an absolute disgrace.

Daniella 3 minutes
icon_lol.gif

Another year of this rubbish.
deadhorse.gif

The day you walk out of this club will be the happiest day of many people's lives.

Fond Regards,
The Bug
President and founding member of the George Kepa Fan Club

2150_souLJA

Juniors
shut the hell up.

the bloke won you guys a premiership, he might be frustrating you right now but how many fans right now apart from you guys can say that about your coach especially since Bellamy has been outed

Learn to be more grateful, children these days.....

Iafeta

Referee
shut the hell up.

the bloke won you guys a premiership, he might be frustrating you right now but how many fans right now apart from you guys can say that about your coach especially since Bellamy has been outed

Wayne Bennett
Ricky Stuart
Des Hasler
John Lang

They're all going around this year, have won premierships.

How many coaches can lay claim that he has taken his side to 1 semi final in 15 years?

The point of the thread is valid, some of the selections this guy comes up with are absurd. A good example is Bronson Harrison. Him going to Canberra has been a God-send for his career, simply because he's not expected to play prop as he was at the Tigers.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Sheens is a myth to end all myths, what is his coaching % since he left the Raiders???? 37% IIRC, yet do you ever hear anything from the media about this hack????

Not a shot at Penrith/Canberra or anything, but I don't know for the life of me how you can complain about Elliot when we have Sheens. I'd rather Elliot in a heartbeat.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Not a shot at Penrith/Canberra or anything, but I don't know for the life of me how you can complain about Elliot when we have Sheens. I'd rather Elliot in a heartbeat.

LOL 3 years with no finals and a spoon is what we have from Elliot. We need more than just a good start to a season for Panther fans to change their minds. Atleast Sheens won a comp with you and you didn't finish with any spoons. You should still make the top 8 this year. You have too much class to miss out.

adamkungl

Immortal
shut the hell up.

:lol: He won a comp so he should never be accountable again

lifesgood

Juniors
Tim Sheens plays favorites to much.

Daniel Fitzhenry and Mark Flanagan would struggle in premier league, they should not be playing first grade, yet (up until molzten was injured) he names them on the bench and between both of they only get 20 mins.! Absolute joke.

Along with Bryce Gibbs who would probably be the most mistake riddled front row ever. and one of the softest

Wasn't Morris the new Fitzhenry a couple of years back?

Indeed he was. Except in 2007 when we had both :crazy: which was fun.

I can't believe how long Sheens can live off one premiership for. The only person who put his job under any form of pressure was sacked because Sheens didn't get along with him.

Morris is a good player, just severly out of position. There is no doubt he's an NRL standard Hooker/Lock/Utility.

Fitzhenry however shouldn't even play reserve grade.

mems77

Juniors
With moltzen gone for the season i would rather see J.Morris with the 7 on his back(and kept there),rather than the utter shambles in regards to on field positional changes last night.
I miss you Johnny Morris!

Yeah i said it.:lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
53 of the 359 players who have played so far this season have made less errors than Bryce Gibbs.

Thus far, Gibbs has 1 error.

So far, only 54 of the 359 players have made more metres than Gibbs this year.

He is ranked 73 of the 359 for most hit-ups/runs this season

He is ranked 81 of the 359 for most tackles made.

Of all 53 props, Gibbs is ranked 9 for most minutes played.

Now sure stats may not always show the full story, but they paint a pretty conclusive one here. He isn't as soft, error riddled or whatever as some may think.

macnaz

Staff member
I heard that sheens made a coment somewhere that last night was the worst effort from a side he has coached, can anyone help verify that.. I wont coment any further until i know if its true.

I heard that sheens made a coment somewhere that last night was the worst effort from a side he has coached, can anyone help verify that.. I wont coment any further until i know if its true.

Sheens was referring specifically to the second half performance. Apparently, it was the worst he's seen since joining the club. I'm not sure whether you can interpret it as anything other than a heat of the moment comment. We were bad but no worse than normal.

Vic Mackey

Referee
'some of the senior players let me down tonight'

'ill be speaking to robert finch during the week'

'when you shoot yourself in the foot you go braindead'

'the 20s had a good win tonight, ill be looking at some of them for next week'

'fitzhenry was great and has been rewarded with a new 3 year contract'

sheens's press conferences are a joke, he says the exact same things after every single loss.

the only change next week will be daniela dropped for mitch brown, then maybe fulton to the bench for flanagan as he once again shuffles the deck chairs on the titanic

Latest posts