What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R9 | Mon | Roosters 14-32 Cowboys | SFS

Result: Roosters v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2010teams-syd-main.jpg

1. Anthony Minichiello 2. Phil Graham 3. Ben Jones 4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 5. Sam Perrett 6. Braith Anasta [c] 7. Todd Carney
8. Jason Ryles 9. James Aubusson 10. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 11. Nate Myles 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Frank Paul Nuuausala

Interchange: 14. Daniel Conn 15. Lopini Paea 16. Aidan Guerra 17. Nick Kouparitsas

2010teams-nql-alt.jpg

1. Shannon Gallant 2. John Williams 3. Ashley Graham 4. Willie Tonga 5. Michael Bani 6. Grant Rovelli 7. Michael Morgan
8. Matt Scott 9. Aaron Payne 10. James Tamou 11. Scott Bolton 12. Willie Mason 13. Luke O'Donnell

Interchange: 14. Anthony Watts 15. Steve Rapira 16. Leeson Ah Mau 17. Antonio Kaufusi
Reserves: 18. Clint Amos 19. Manase Manuokafoa 20. Dane Hogan​

2010ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jason Robinson & Ashley Klein
Touch Judges: Luke Potter & Gerard Sutton; Video Referee: Chris Ward​

Toyota Cup Round 9
Roosters v Cowboys @ SFS, Mon 4:45pm​

NSW Cup Round 9
Central Coast (NWC) v Newtown (SYD) @ Kanwal, Sat 3:00pm​

QRL Intrust Super Cup Round 8
Easts (BRI) v Northern (NQL) @ Langlands, Sat 2:00pm
Souths Logan (CAN) v Mackay (NQL) @ Davies, Sun 2:00pm​

nrl2010-r9sydnql.jpg

Last edited:

Rovelli

Bench
Aside from yesterday, the Roosters have either won big or lost big.

Without Thurston, the Cowboys are hardly going to set the world on fire. So there's really only one result to be expected. Roosters by 22.

mattyVOK

Bench
Thurston likely to play? We should win regardless

I am pretty sure Thurston is out for a month??

Anyways its lucky we have the cowboys this week because neither pearce nor anasta look like playing but we should win quite comfortably in front of a crap crowd.

On a side note it is strange that 4 out of our 5 biggest home games this year (dogs, souths, manly, dragons) are all after round 17 with the broncos game being the only one early in the season. I mean who wants to watch the cowboys at the best of times let alone on a monday night without thurston. Our next game at the SFS should be a cracker though, the in form sharks visit town....

The Pain Game

Juniors
Watching Michael Morgan play will be exciting. He is probably up with the best players in the Toyota Cup, if not the best.

GO COWBOYS!!! Go Mason! ;-)

Timmah

Staff member
Teams and refs:

Sydney Roosters v North Queensland Cowboys
Monday 10 May 2010, 7:00pm AEST - Sydney Football Stadium
Referees: Jason Robinson & Ashley Klein; Touch Judges: Luke Potter & Gerard Sutton; Video Referee: Chris Ward

Roosters: 1. Anthony Minichiello 2. Phil Graham 3. Ben Jones 4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 5. Sam Perrett 6. Braith Anasta [c] 7. Todd Carney 8. Jason Ryles 9. James Aubusson 10. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 11. Nate Myles 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Frank Paul Nuuausala
Interchange: 14. Daniel Conn 15. Lopini Paea 16. Aidan Guerra 17. Nick Kouparitsas
Cowboys: 1. Shannon Gallant 2. John Williams 3. Ashley Graham 4. Willie Tonga 5. Michael Bani 6. Grant Rovelli 7. Michael Morgan 8. Matt Scott 9. Aaron Payne 10. James Tamou 11. Scott Bolton 12. Willie Mason 13. Luke O'Donnell
Interchange: 14. Anthony Watts 15. Steve Rapira 16. Leeson Ah Mau 17. Antonio Kaufusi; Reserves: 18. Clint Amos 19. Manase Manuokafoa 20. Dane Hogan

from NRL Teams: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=19217

Gee the Roosters are having a dream run with the draw. Wounded Broncos, wounded Tigers, Canberra at home and now a Thurstonless Cowboys. I guess they can only play what's in front of them. They'll win by 20

adamkungl

Immortal
Gee the Roosters are having a dream run with the draw. Wounded Broncos, wounded Tigers, Canberra at home and now a Thurstonless Cowboys. I guess they can only play what's in front of them. They'll win by 20

We aren't exactly having a dream run with injuries

out for this week
Pearce
Symonds
Cherrington
possibly Anasta

and we were missing JWH, Ryles earlier in the year.

Last week we played without our best hooker (James Aubusson) or half.

Timmah

Staff member
Dream run? I hate the Roosters but Dragons at the SFS, Bulldogs at ANZ, Tigers at Campbo amongst other matches isn't easy. They've had a hodge-podge run IMO.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Roosters even with a few out will win. Surprising that they'll probably be 6W,3L despite not really impressing me. After watching them live at CUA and lose 28-6 to Penrith, I think they're a side that struggles in the day against a big pack. Night games they prefer.

The Pain Game

Juniors
So much has changed since last year, but the Cowboys beat the Roosters without Thurston and Bowen in Townsville, and beat them on the road with Thurston playing and no Bowen or Payne.

Canard

Immortal
Im looking for some signs of improvement this Monday night, anything surely??

Its small steps for the Cowboys, if the Roosters win by 20 points or less Id consider that a pretty good result.

Latest posts