What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R10 | Fri | Bulldogs 6-19 Dragons | ANZ

Result: Bulldogs v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2010teams-cby-her.jpg

1. Luke Patten 2. Steve Turner 3. Josh Morris 4. Jamal Idris 5. Bryson Goodwin 6. Blake Green 7. Brett Kimmorley
8. Chris Armit 9. Michael Ennis 10. Michael Hodgson 11. Gary Warburton 12. Andrew Ryan 13. David Stagg

Interchange: 14. Mickey Paea 15. Dene Halatau 16. Yileen Gordon 17. Ben Barba
Reserves: 19. Tim Browne

2010teams-stg-her.jpg

1. Darius Boyd 2. Brett Morris 3. Matt Prior 4. Matt Cooper 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Jamie Soward 7. Ben Hornby (c)
8. Dan Hunt 9. Luke Priddis 10. Michael Weyman 11. Neville Costigan 12. Ben Creagh 13. Dean Young

Interchange: 14. Jon Green 15. Nick Emmett 16. Trent Merrin 17. Michael Greenfield

2010ref-yell.jpg

Referees
Tony Archer & Bernard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Steve Chiddy & David Abood; Video Referee: Bill Harrigan

Toyota Cup Round 10
Bulldogs v Dragons @ ANZ, Fri 5:15pm

NSW Cup Round 10
Canterbury (CBY) v Melbourne (MEL) @ The Crest, Sat 3:00pm
Shellharbour (STG) v Western Suburbs (WST) @ Ron Costello, Sat 3pm

nrl2010-r10cbystg.jpg

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
I'd love to say we're gonna win but I can see the Saints boys getting extremely fired up for this one. Dragons by 20.

Sleep

Juniors
Dragons for sure. They'll be embarassed and fired up after losing last week and should have Weyman and Nightingale back. Dogs forwards still have nothing, while the Dragons will have something to prove.

Dragons by 16.

ouwet

Bench
Bulldogs will kick start there season with a victory on friday night... Crowd prediction, 33,456.

thommo4pm

Coach
Do you Doggies fans know if any of your injured players are due back for this one?

Fingers crossed we get Weyman, Nighty, Smith and Saffy back.

Here's hoping for a crowd of 40k +

Timmah

Staff member
We should have Morris, Halatau and Gordon back... Roberts and Hannant I'm not sure about.

Timmah

Staff member
Crowd will not be less than 30k.

Morris was initially 4 weeks but it's not as bad as first thought and he's essentially clear for tomorrow. Hickey's broken arm is 8 or so weeks I think.

thommo4pm

Coach
Dragons by the 20's.

Not so confident.
The Dogs will be fresh, like last year when we met.
Our boys looked tired last weekend against Manly, and they have got Josh coming back....I was hoping he'd be out for another week or two.

I'll be happy with a 1 point win in this one.

If we get Weyman and Smith back, and possibly Saffy then I think our forwards should be too strong. Fingers crossed Neville is ok to go also.

dragonfire

Bench
should be a good game, if we dont come up and fire up i will be disappointed. I think we are wearing a Steelers strip this week as well, if we do i dont see why they cant just make that our away jersey

Moe

Juniors
Realistically Dragons should win this one easily. Dragons thrive off of opposition mistakes, and we are full of those.

Our only hope is to hold onto the ball and try to get a lead and make the Dragons play catch up footy.

Timmah

Staff member
I hope it will crack 40k but I'd be happy with anything over 30k. I'm gonna predict 34.

ouwet

Bench
I hope it will crack 40k but I'd be happy with anything over 30k. I'm gonna predict 34.

I'll be happy with anything over 30,000... Will depend on St George supporters as to how big the crowd will be! Bulldogs will have about 20,000-25,000 there.