What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | Origin III | Wed 7 Jul | NSW 18-23 QLD | ANZ

Origin III - WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jarro

Juniors
Ennis, Gallen, Watmough, Bird .... all scum !!!

Deserve to losers of the highest order :lol:

Go you mighty Maroons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleep

Juniors
Ennis gives away a penalty that leads directly to a try all while hiding behind his team mate after starting a fight he didn't want a bar of. Nice one.

Big Mick

Referee
What a sh*t pass by Pearce. Fair dinkum. Begging to be intercepted.

Now they decide to give Jennings the ball...after the game is over...idiots.

Ladmate

Bench
It's over. It goes back to Ennis, the grub, the f**kwit, the wanker. Gidley was doing fine.

Adman

Juniors
I can't believe you mingers all wanted that useless turd ennis as the number nine. That dumb canterbury f**kwit just handed the game to qld. After all that effort, thank god he will never wear a blues jersey again. Robbie Farah should have been there from the start. What a Farce.

f**k you Ennis you twinkie cat. Back to your kennel. Bitch.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Ennis deadset cost NSW the game. That was one of the WORST last ten minutes by a player EVER.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Singing Ya Ya Yippie Yippie Ya , Singing Ya Ya Yippie Yippie Ya, Singing Ya Ya Yippie, Singing Ya Ya Yippie , Singing Ya Ya Yippie Yippie Ya. Yahooo!!!

chrisD

Coach
Piss Ennis and the dragon players off and we'll be right. Why Myles gets away with two tomohawks and a swipe to the head I'll never know, but in that position Ennis should know better.

Big Mick

Referee
ALso Bellamy...Lewis on the bench nearly the entire second half? what the f**k are you thinking.
lol.

skeepe

Immortal
But in the words of the ref "you threw the first punch, so you the penalty goes against you"

Do the refs look the other way when QLD players throw punches?

Myles was defending himself after getting yet another forearm to the throat from the dirty filthy thug merkin.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
SMH. Try scored at 79:50, and game ends straight after the kick.

Absolute bullsh*t. Was another minute to be played. NSW were robbed of a victory and/or a final biff.

League needs to change the rules. Clock should stop after a try, i thought that was always the case?

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Myles was defending himself after getting yet another forearm to the throat from the dirty filthy thug merkin.

LOL. Since 2009 Myles has been chasing Ennis after everytime Ennis chased him.

There must be some bad blood between them. I'm not trying to make excuses for Ennis(he shouldn't be in an Origin jumper), but there's definately history there.

Was something that was always gonna happen between Ennis and Myles if you've ever payed attention to them when they come together.

Ennis proved himself a twig again though. Threw a few and hid behind his mates.

I'd be more interested in seeing a good angle on what happened between Shillington and Hayne. Hayne didn't seem happy after the scuffle