What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | Rivalry R19 | Sun | Raiders 52-18 Knights | Canberra

Result: Raiders v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2010teams-can-main.jpg

1. Josh Dugan 2. Joel Monaghan 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Adam Mogg 5. Daniel Vidot 6. Terry Campese (C) 7. Josh McCrone
8. Dane Tilse 9. Travis Waddell 10. David Shillington 11. Joe Picker 12. Bronson Harrison 13. Josh Miller

Interchange: 14. Sam Mataora 15. Trevor Thurling 16. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs 17. Scott Logan
Reserves: 18. Danny Galea

2010teams-nwc-alt.jpg

1. Kurt Gidley (C) 2. Akuila Uate 3. Junior Sa'u 4. Adam MacDougall 5. James McManus 6. Ben Rogers 7. Jarrod Mullen
8. Ben Cross 9. Isaac De Gois 10. Dan Tolar 11. Zeb Taia 12. Cory Paterson 13. Mark Taufua

Interchange: 14. Matt Hilder 15. Wes Naiqama 16. Richie Fa'aoso 17. Antonio Kaufusi

2010ref-pink.jpg

Referees:
Ashley Klein and Jason Robinson
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall and Luke Potter
Video Referee: Chris Ward

Toyota Cup Round 19
Raiders v Knights @ Canberra, Sun 11:45am (FOX Sports 2+HD)

QRL Intrust Super Cup Round 17
Tweed Heads (GCO) v Souths Logan (CAN) @ Ned Byrne Field, Sat 2:00pm

NSW Cup Round 19
Auckland (NZW) v Central Coast (NWC) @ Mt Smart #2, Sat 1:00pm

nrl-r19cbrnwc.jpg

Last edited:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Well, first things first. I need to get a few things off my chest right from the start.

Gidley ------------> Dugan

Rogers -----------> Campese

Mullen -----------> McCrone

De Gois ----------> Waddell

Windale ----------> Fyshwick

Oh f**k it, Newcastle ------------------------> daylight ----------------------------> Canberra

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Newcastle by as many as they want. Canberra will only win with an epic leg-up from the geese in pink IMO.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I hope Vidot puts Rodgers nose across his face

should be a good game. The winner is still a chance in this season and i know the knights are 2 points in front of us, but i think the loser is done. Loss of momentum at this stage would be hard to get back for them in time to be a factor

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Rodgers landed like 15 punches and barely phased Vidot. The man has in combat sport lingo pillows for fists. I hope David Shillington and TLL are getting ready for the game with a bit of vengeance in mind.

adamkungl

Immortal
Rodgers landed like 15 punches and barely phased Vidot. The man has in combat sport lingo pillows for fists. I hope David Shillington and TLL are getting ready for the game with a bit of vengeance in mind.

Pillow fight! :sarcasm:

gronkathon

First Grade
Rugby League will be the loser in this clash to determine the inbred capital of Australia after Airds was forced into retirement after years of dominance.

skeepe

Immortal
The Raiders forwards will do what they've done all season and absolutely pulverise the opposition's pack, so this one comes down to the halves and backline.

It's hard to judge the Raiders based on one good match after 4 awful ones, but they look like they may have just turned the corner. Key here is who comes in to replace Mogg, personally I think it's a perfect opportunity to push Vidot into the centres and bring either Low or Milne onto the wing, will be interesting to see what Furner does here.

Campese alone, when he's on song, is better than any halves combination Newcastle can offer, particularly with Mullen on the downward spiral, an absolute tragedy for someone who showed so much promise when he first burst onto the scene.

Dugan should be up for a big one, bolstered by having his future secured, so we should do this one quite easily I would think. The only wildcard is Gidley, who really is on a high after a superb performance in Origin.

Raiders by 24.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
The Raiders forwards will do what they've done all season and absolutely pulverise the opposition's pack, so this one comes down to the halves and backline.

It's hard to judge the Raiders based on one good match after 4 awful ones, but they look like they may have just turned the corner. Key here is who comes in to replace Mogg, personally I think it's a perfect opportunity to push Vidot into the centres and bring either Low or Milne onto the wing, will be interesting to see what Furner does here.

Campese alone, when he's on song, is better than any halves combination Newcastle can offer, particularly with Mullen on the downward spiral, an absolute tragedy for someone who showed so much promise when he first burst onto the scene.

Dugan should be up for a big one, bolstered by having his future secured, so we should do this one quite easily I would think. The only wildcard is Gidley, who really is on a high after a superb performance in Origin.

Raiders by 24.
Obviously haven't seen much of the Knights last three games eh skeepey boy?

skeepe

Immortal
That all means nothing when your record down here is so woeful apart from an aberration and Brett Finch.

What was the record in Canberra again? Played 16, Won 2? Fact is, this is the Knights' graveyard, with a winning percentage of just 15%, one of the worst in the NRL for an away venue. Recent form means nothing in this game.

petetheileet

First Grade
lol before reading this thread i was gna laugh at it being the left overs of rivalry round, but obviously the LU forumers love getting into each other!