What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | Rivalry R19 | Sun | Roosters 36-32 Bulldogs | SFS

Result: Roosters v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eaglestar

Juniors
One thing for sure. Roosters won't be getting hiding from the Dogs this time. But is a crucial game for the Dogs. Can see them being bit more desperate and winning by 8

adamkungl

Immortal
Someone mucked up the preview

They've got Nick Kouparitsis in the 4. and the 17.

I nearly shat myself when I saw Koups listed in the centres, thanks a lot! It will be SKD in the 4

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
kungl.
[reverse psychology]
We're gonna lose. We're in woeful form. :sarcasm:

God you're gonna smash us :sarcasm:
[/reverse psychology]

:)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
LATE MAIL

Roosters forward Nate Myles will undergo a fitness test tomorrow in a bid to be passed fit for the key match against the Bulldogs on Sunday. Myles has a bruised hip, and if he cannot play one of Lopini Paea, Mose Masoe or Tom Symonds would replace him. The Bulldogs are unchanged, with fullback Luke Patten able to train yesterday after suffering concussion last weekend.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ore-clash-with-sea-eagles-20100715-10cqr.html

abpanther

Staff member
I'm tipping the Doggies, don't know why really as when I look at it on paper the Roosters look better, just get the feeling that this will be a real slugfest and the Dogs will be a little more desperate

Jason Maher

Immortal
I said back in round 1 that the Roosters should have gone 1. Minichello 6. Carney 7. Pearce 13. Anasta. Now Smith has finally seen sense, I can see them making a charge. They'll begin by rolling the Dogs.