What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Tigers NAMED! Hindmarsh, Hayne + more

Prop Forward

Juniors
Stars come out to play for Parramatta Eels this weekend

17/02/2011 5:34:38 PM

The Pirtek Parramatta Eels will field a 25-man squad in their trial match against the Wests Tigers at Campbelltown Stadium this Saturday night.
Featuring many of the Eels’ main stars, including Jarryd Hayne, Nathan Hindmarsh and Tim Mannah, this match will be Parramatta’s second trial of 2011 and the team’s first appearance in Sydney for the season.
With 25 players named, Coach Stephen Kearney is hoping to get a better idea of combinations ahead of next week’s trial and the season, while he will also be looking at the Club’s NSW Cup and Toyota Cup teams which will be playing prior to the NRL clash.
“I would like to see as many players as possible get on the field, particularly before the trial next week so I can have a look at all our options,” Kearney says.
“It’s definitely a great opportunity for our Members and fans to come out and throw their support behind two western Sydney teams, it’ll be a good opportunity to have a look at both sides. We’ve also got all three teams playing, including Wentworthville and our Under-20s, so it’ll be a great night of football.”
Gates open at 1.45pm. NSW Cup kicks off at 3:45pm and Toyota Cup starts at 5.30pm.
Pirtek Parramatta Eels v Wests Tigers, Saturday February 19, 7.30pm
1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Etu Uaisele
3. Chris Walker
4. Ryan Morgan
5. Luke Burt
6. Daniel Mortimer
7. Jeff Robson
8. Tim Mannah
9. Casey McGuire
10. Mitchell Allgood
16. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Taniela Lasalo
13. Justin Horo
14. Matt Keating
15. Shane Shackleton
17. Carl Webb
18. Billy Rogers
19. Ben Smith
20. Manase Manuokafoa
21. Ben Falcone
22. Brad Murray
23. Paki Afu
24. Jacob Loko
25. Karlos Filiga
11. Anthony Mitchell

http://www.parraeels.com.au/default...-out-to-play-for-parramatta-eels-this-weekend

dazeely

First Grade
Does this mean Fats, Hicks & Aitkins are injured or on the outer as cant see them at all?

hindy111

Post Whore
I get the feeling kearney likes lassalo a lot-I can feel it-Going to be a big year for this kid and he will start the year-Just a hunch

Hmm no humble-that probably tells you where he stands with kearney unless injured?

IFR33K

Coach
No fui as well. Is he injured and did he play against the warriors. You'd think he'd play all the pre season games to get fitness.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'm not sure whether Humble is injured or not but it's interesting to see that a bloke who i'm lead to believe is contracted to Wenty will be playing infront of him again..

hindy111

Post Whore
On other site says Humble is unavalibale
Ryan morgan at centre? Shed some lights on this kid stagger please....Not realy heard him mentioned-Also any news on ken sio?

Gronk

Staff member
I'm not sure whether Humble is injured or not but it's interesting to see that a bloke who i'm lead to believe is contracted to Wenty will be playing infront of him again..

A dude on the other site recently posted "Ran into Tom Humble last night while out for
*dinner and had a brief chat
he is looking fit and match ready and was in
*really good spirits for the season ahead
he was all class, really friendly"

Stagger eel

Staff member
A dude on the other site recently posted "Ran into Tom Humble last night while out for
*dinner and had a brief chat
he is looking fit and match ready and was in
*really good spirits for the season ahead
he was all class, really friendly"

the other site??..phew!! I can sleep well tonight, which is a bit of a problem really because I really should be awake given I'm at work. :lol:

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
Can't wait to see Karl in action - if he is 1 on 1 with any Tigers defender, WATCH OUT! You think Hayne's footwork is good? Wait until you see Karl!