What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Tigers NAMED! Hindmarsh, Hayne + more

caylo

Bench
Can't wait to see Karl in action - if he is 1 on 1 with any Tigers defender, WATCH OUT! You think Hayne's footwork is good? Wait until you see Karl!

This is the type of game that you can force your way into a team. Goodwin probably showed his hand for St George and Loko, Filiga, Allgood, Murray and Mitchell could very well do so as well.

I'm more concerned about the 6 and 7, if they can build a combination we will make the 8 and If they cant we will struggle IMO.

Humble not even in the top 25 is disappointing. What's going on? He's been doing all the club community stuff. Very weird.... Unless he's injured.

Prop Forward

Juniors
Kiwis lose Moimoi to injury

Posted Sat Oct 9, 2010 10:35am AEDT

New Zealand prop Fuifui Moimoi will miss the Four Nations after suffering a broken arm, team officials said Saturday.

The Eels forward is set to be sidelined for at least six weeks after scans showed a fracture in his right arm, team doctor Simon Mayhew said.
Moimoi had complained of a pain in his arm for some time but the cause of the injury was not clear, added Mayhew.

Penrith Panthers prop Sam McKendry has been called up as a replacement, giving the 21-year-old a chance to earn his debut Test cap for the Kiwis.
The Kiwis kick off their Four Nations campaign against England in Wellington on October 23, followed by clashes with Papua New Guinea in Rotorua on October 30 and Australia in Auckland on November 6.

Before that, the Kiwi side will play their first ever Test against Samoa in Auckland on October 16.
-AFP

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/10/09/3033833.htm

natheel

Coach
I'd say if there was anything untoward about humble it'd all be out in the open by now. Maybe Kearney is just testing the others coz he already knows what his plans for humble are....or we will see him against penrith?

parra.letic

Juniors
That will pretty much be the side come round 1.

Provided we dont sustain any more injuries...

1. Hayne
2. Burt
3. Walker
4. Whatuira
5. Hicks
6. Mortimer
7. Robson
8. Mannah
9. Mcguire
10. Webb
11. Hindmarsh
12. Smith
13. Horo

!4.Keating
15. Lasalo
16. Shakelton
17. Allgood

* Mitchel is down the pecking order under Kearney, hope this changes but its what ive heard
** Poore, Reddy and Fui big chance of missing round 1 through injury. Reddy almost a certainty to play a few weeks out at Wenty

Prop Forward

Juniors

1. Hayne
2. Burt
3. Walker
4. Whatuira
5. Hicks
6. Mortimer
7. Robson
8. Mannah
9. Mcguire
10. Webb
11. Hindmarsh
12. Smith
13. Horo

!4.Keating
15. Lasalo
16. Shakelton
17. Allgood

* Mitchel is down the pecking order under Kearney, hope this changes but its what ive heard
** Poore, Reddy and Fui big chance of missing round 1 through injury. Reddy almost a certainty to play a few weeks out at Wenty

Walker as starting centre
picard.gif

natheel

Coach

1. Hayne
2. Burt
3. Walker
4. Whatuira
5. Loko
6. Mortimer
7. Robson
8. Mannah
9. Mitchell
10. Webb
11. Hindmarsh
12. Smith
13. Horo

!4.Keating
15. Lasalo
16. Shakelton
17. Allgood

did a couple of changes. might see loko or morgan in the centres and walker on the wing even....trials will determine the back line.

you can give starting spots too....Burt, Hayne and Walker Whatuira will determine his spot on whether he pulls up ok after trials. Filiga is a chance too

Personally i wouldnt be surprised if we see this in round 1 (i can see Kearney throwing a few curve balls tbh)

1. Hayne
2. Burt
3. Loko
4. Filiga
5. Walker
6. Mortimer
7. Robson

Last edited:

Parraletic

Juniors
So what I get out of the discussion so far is that Humble is unavailable but not injured. So WHY is he unavailable???

spartan2153

Juniors
its only a trial kearney may be saving him for the panthers game lets see what happens in round 1

NOw & the next game is where we are going to see what our best line up will be in kearneys eyes. Dont expext big changes from next trial game to round 1. Will be interesting to see how they perform with close to full unit & playing a very strong tigers team

Far Canal

Juniors
I think some here know that Humble will not be able to play (cannot explain the reasons) - otherwise why would SK not even use him in the trials?

attamarrap

Juniors
i hope etu gets the other wing spot for us tbh i think he's a solid player with good finishing skills

lingard

Coach
I think some here know that Humble will not be able to play (cannot explain the reasons) - otherwise why would SK not even use him in the trials?

It`s very strange, too, because he`s not even named in the Wenty trial team. If Kearney for some reason isn`t keen on him, he`d still play him at Wenty, surely? So I don`t think that`s the reason. It`s been reported by a few people who have actually spoken to Tom Humble recently that he is fit and ready to go this season. He actually stated that he wants to stay at Parra and be a 'one-club man'. And we`ve heard absolutely nothing in the media. It`s a real mystery. I`d love to know the answer because obviously I`ve got big wraps on him as a player.

Latest posts