What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12 March 2011

_Johnsy

Referee
Will be a sea of red and white at Skilled Park

I look forward to seeing another average showing from the Titans bandwagoners.

5054201286_761537f0fe.jpg

Boofhead

Juniors
True to your usual form Johnsy, think you will be shocked by the support that will come with the Titans this year.

Especially when they bring the world champions back to earth.

But by all means, spend big, stay in all our hotels. We will take your money with open hands.

Titanic

First Grade
Dear Johnsy,

We love you brother. We can never question your commitment or blind faith in your club. We truly hope that you are enjoying your moment in the spotlight after such a long wait and wish you all the best for the coming season.

Take solace from the knowledge that even when things turn for the worst (like this weekend) and you languish in the cesspit of desolation, there'll be a place where you can feel welcome at Skilled with others of your kind.

Last edited:

Creaghzy dragon

Juniors
Dragons = Easy money[/QUOTE]

Haha have u got money on the Dragons to go back to back mate.
Where abouts you sitting Saturday should be able to spot there'll only be a few of yaz

Coaster

Bench
Dragons = Easy money

Haha have u got money on the Dragons to go back to back mate.
Where abouts you sitting Saturday should be able to spot there'll only be a few of yaz[/QUOTE]

Yeah thats right you guys have 70+supporters coming from down south, lucky the Stadium holds 27k, it must be great to live in such a bubble.

BTW ill be at the northern end under the goal posts, you will know the Titans supporters because we are the ones with teeth.

OMW now in case of traffic
Creative-Durex-Condom-Ads-5.jpg

cleary89

Coach
170 of us just from the forums (and friends). How many do of you guys come down?

Got dragons in most of this weekends multis. Easy money.

_Johnsy

Referee
True to your usual form Johnsy, think you will be shocked by the support that will come with the Titans this year.

But by all means, spend big, stay in all our hotels. We will take your money with open hands.

True to usual form ???

All I stated were facts, the ground will be a sea of red & white. & that there are Titans bandwagon fans. Touch a raw nerve ?

Nice picture that you used, IRC you were gifted that game. Obvious spear tackle missed in extra time & no penalty awarded. Meh, you deserved that win. Could I ask for your assistance in one small mater, Please refresh my mind, how did you guys end up performing when it really mattered ?

I certainly wont be staying in any of your hotels (do you own shares). Considering the tourism sector on the coast is choking and really struggling I would have thought you would welcome interstate travellers.

Coaster

Bench
I certainly wont be staying in any of your hotels (do you own shares). Considering the tourism sector on the coast is choking and really struggling I would have thought you would welcome interstate travellers.

haha wtf are you going on about? you live at the Tweed dont you

jim_57

Staff member
170 of us just from the forums (and friends). How many do of you guys come down?

Got dragons in most of this weekends multis. Easy money.

Difference is we have multiple oppurtunities to go to Sydney to see the Titans play, and Woolongong has no real appeal to me atleast.

Tamwelg

Juniors
Oh so you got your tickets for free, i was wondering why there is so many of you

Very sharp I laugh hard when I read this. The only problem is those Dragons supporters wouldn't get it. :D

In all honesty though , I hope you all have a good time on the Gold Coast, but leave a miserable bunch with no points on the board.

Go Titans.

_Johnsy

Referee

I realise there are low iodine levels in the GC water, however I’ll slow it down & even put it in chronological order for you. Let’s hope it will sink in by Saturday night.

1st message in the thread
Will be a sea of red and white at Skilled Park

I look forward to seeing another average showing from the Titans bandwagoners.

1st response

Then we have captain peanut chiming in.

Hope that helps.

_Johnsy

Referee
Bailey will be suspended for a high shot twice this year, i saw at least 5 from him last night.

You need more attacking options inside the oppositions 20m line, other than high cross kick to the corner and grubbers. You didn't look like scoring with the ball in hand. 2 late consolation tries.

James is a future rep player, great game from him last night, great impact.

Common sense should have prevailed re: Boyds try (scrum feed to us 10m out). However as per rule book fair try. This evened out with your try being scored after a blatant forward pass.

All in all, a good game though, very disappointed with the number of titans fans at the game, outnumbered by the red & white again.

Last edited:

Latest posts