What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R3 | Sat | Tigers 34-24 Raiders | Campbelltown

R3: WST v CAN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2011teams-wst-main.jpg

1. Wade McKinnon 2. Lote Tuqiri 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Chris Lawrence 5. Matt Utai 6. Benji Marshall 7. Robert Lui
8. Andrew Fifita 9. Robbie Farah 10. Keith Galloway 11. Simon Dwyer 12. Todd Payten 13. Chris Heighington

Interchange: 14. Tim Moltzen 15. Aaron Woods 16. Jason Schirnack 17. Alan Schirnack

2011teams-can-main.jpg

1. David Milne 2. Blake Ferguson 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joel Thompson 5. Daniel Vidot 6. Josh McCrone 7. Matt Orford
8. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs 9. Glen Buttriss 10. David Shillington (C) 11. Joe Picker 12. Bronson Harrison (C) 13. Shaun Fensom

Interchange: 14. Travis Waddell 15. Trevor Thurling 16. Dane Tilse 17. Brett White
Extended Bench: 18. Josh Miller 19. James Stuart 20. Reece Robinson

2011ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jason Robinson and Chris James
Touch Judges: Graeme West and Daniel Eastwood
Video Referee: Steve Clark

Toyota Cup Round 3
Tigers v Raiders @ Campbelltown, 5:15pm - teams here

NSW Cup Round 3
Western Suburbs (WST) v North Sydney @ Campbelltown, 3:00pm
Balmain Ryde-Eastwood (WST) BYE - teams here

QRL Intrust Super Cup Round 2
Souths Logan (CAN) v Central (BRI) @ Webb Oval, Sat 4:00pm - teams here

2011r3-wstcbr.jpg

Last edited:

aids

Bench
thanks Dodge

there is a nice poetry to Payten playing his 250th game against the club he debuted for, was he the youngest Raiders player to Debut at the time?

Gaba

First Grade
LIke with every game the tigers play

depends where sheens is after halftime

skeepe

Immortal
The last time these teams met, the Tigers needed an absolutely horrendous decision from Jared Maxwell to penalise TLL for having the temerity to be held onto by Bryce Git to get them undeservedly home.

Which referee will f**k us this time?

Hutty1986

Immortal
The last time these teams met, the Tigers needed an absolutely horrendous decision from Jared Maxwell to penalise TLL for having the temerity to be held onto by Bryce Git to get them undeservedly home.

skeepe. Refs don't matter, just look where Sheensy is at half-time.

skeepe

Immortal
skeepe. Refs don't matter, just look where Sheensy is at half-time.

Benji Marshall is what matters. I don't know whether it's true or not, but I heard it mentioned before the semi last year that Marshall has never experienced a loss to the Raiders.

That is a concern. Although he would have experienced one last year if not for Maxwell's ridiculous penalty.

gronkathon

First Grade

The two times before that in 2010 they just needed the Raiders to suck. The Raiders obliged

Bench
thanks Dodge

there is a nice poetry to Payten playing his 250th game against the club he debuted for, was he the youngest Raiders player to Debut at the time?
Also on the same ground he made his debut in 1996,and it must be Raiders Tigers time,Skeepe is out bagging refs and deriding Tigers declaring Canberra's bad luck and Wests good luck.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Sounds like Dugan is finally running near full tilt and will probably be named for this game. Leaning towards the Tiges at home

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
Have to go with the Tigers on this one. They always seem to step up their game against the Raiders. Although, I'd be over the moon if the raiders can get up!

to_ddeath

Coach
Tigers by 10.
Seem to have found their mojo, Raiders haven't yet though I doubt
they are capable of 2 absolute stinkers in a row....

T.

gronkathon

First Grade
I don't think the Tigers have found anything.

We have been very sloppy and disjointed. I am hopefull but we have seen teams bounce back after bad losses in round 1. The Raiders will be keen to restore some pride

Tigers by 10.
Seem to have found their mojo, Raiders haven't yet though I doubt
they are capable of 2 absolute stinkers in a row....

T.

Really? I know the Raiders are yet to find their rhythm, but you think the Tigers have? They were very ordinary against the Warriors, and I think if they were playing a better team would've lost quite comfortably. The week prior were also very disappointing against the Bulldogs.

Will be a very good game this weekend.

Am going for a Tigers win, however. 26-22.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Both teams have been dissapointing to start the year.

Wests have had all the luck in the last few games against the raiders. We should have lost at least 2 of the 3 games we beat them in 2010.

We've got half our pack missing whilst the raiders have key players out too, no excuses come day day (except from skeepe)

Raider_69

Post Whore
first five rounds is a complete lottery, this game could go either way.
Neither side has hit their straps, both sides will be looking for imnproved performances

If dugan plays and is 100%, it will be even more of a coin toss.

We've got the tigers at a good time though, their pack is missing some players and ours has come off a very poor performance and will be looking to make a statement.
Orford will be better for the run last week.
Tigers will rightfully be favourites but nothing from 40 points thrashings either way or GP win for either would shock me.

I do think if the Raiders pack plays to its potential, the tigers wont be able to contain us. But if the tigers pack go with us or better us, Marshall and Farah will tear us apart

Latest posts