What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R10 | Fri | Bulldogs 10-15 Dragons | ANZ

R10: CBY v STG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2011teams-cby-main.jpg

1. Ben Barba 2. Steve Turner 3. Josh Morris 4. Jamal Idris 5. Michael Lett 6. Kris Keating 7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis 10. Mickey Paea 11. Frank Pritchard 12. Andrew Ryan 13. David Stagg

Interchange: 14. Greg Eastwood 15. Jake Foster 16. Corey Payne 17. Dene Halatau

2011teams-stg-alt.jpg

1. Darius Boyd 2. Brett Morris 3. Kyle Stanley 4. Matt Cooper 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Jamie Soward 7. Ben Hornby (c)
8. Dan Hunt 9. Dean Young 10. Michael Weyman 11. Beau Scott 12. Ben Creagh 13. Matt Prior

Interchange: 14. Adam Cuthbertson 15. Trent Merrin 16. Jon Green 17. Mitch Rein
Extended Bench: 18. Jack Bosden

2011ref-yell.jpg

Referees
Ben Cummins and Tony De Las Heras
Touch Judges: Paul Holland and Steve Carrall
Video Referee: Tim Mander

Toyota Cup Round 10
Bulldogs v Dragons @ ANZ, Fri 5:15pm

NSW Cup Round 10
Central Coast (NWC) v Canterbury (CBY) @ Morrie Breen, Sat 3:00pm

nrl-r10cbystg.jpg

Last edited:

Jason Maher

Immortal
The Dogs will definitely have the advantage in terms of all their players being nice and fresh coming off the bye, and us off a short turnaround with 6 players playing their 3rd game in 8 days, but I think we showed against the Cowboys that we are a very resilient side. And the Dogs are still to prove they can genuinely compete with the top teams, having disappointed against Melbourne, us, and the donkeys thus far. A lot of variables, which makes this one a bitch to tip.

Timmah

Staff member
I remember MMM on Twitter were saying this year teams were actually winning less with a longer lead-up, whereas teams with short turnarounds were winning more.

ouwet

Bench
Let's hope the Bulldogs hold on to the ball unlike the game earlier in the year at the SCG!

CMUX

I didn’t get the hype in round 5 and I don’t get the hype now. Dragons to win comfortably.

Timmah

Staff member
Of course you don't. Aren't you a Raiders or Roosters fan?

The hype is because they're arguably the two best-supported clubs in Sydney, they have a long history of intense clashes (admittedly not as intense as Canterbury v Parra), and people love seeing them play.

If you don't get the hype when 35, 40k or more are coming through the gate, it's lost on you.

Let's hope the Bulldogs hold on to the ball unlike the game earlier in the year at the SCG!

I noticed you havn't been trolling our sub forum since that game.. hopefully we beat you guys with our C team and you can change your name to oumad

:lol:

thommo4pm

Coach
Great work by the Dogs for this weekend, with reduction in ticket prices.

Dragons members got an email today for reduced priced tickets. Adults can get into general admission for $15 and kids for free.
Cat 2 tickets are only $20 for an adult and $5 for kids.

That is outstanding work and ensuring a massive crowd this Friday night.

LatK7

First Grade
Ticket prices are fantastic. Everyone should get to the game!

It's going to be tough for Saints given the injury toll. I think they'll win by 6.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Soward, Nightingale and Fien should be back, which is good, plus Boyd is an outside chance. So us by 8.

Deacon

First Grade
Fien won't play the other two will. Our line up will be...
1. Nightingale
2. Morris
3. Gasnier
4. Cooper
5. Tagive
6. Soward
7. Hornby
8. Weyman
9. Young
10. Hunt
11. Scott
12. Creagh
13. Prior

14. Merrin
15. Cuthbertson
16. Rein
17. Green

Outside chance of a Boyd return

CMUX

last 3 games dogs have scored 6 6 6

So Kevin Moore has no game plans?

Of course you don't. Aren't you a Raiders or Roosters fan?

The hype is because they're arguably the two best-supported clubs in Sydney, they have a long history of intense clashes (admittedly not as intense as Canterbury v Parra), and people love seeing them play.

If you don't get the hype when 35, 40k or more are coming through the gate, it's lost on you.

Roosters supporter.

I get the push for a big crowd and the tradition and blah blah blah. I just don’t get the hype in terms of the quality (perceived) of the game. I predicted a big dragons win in round 5 and I can only see more of the same this week. Quite frankly I would like the Bulldogs to prove me wrong and shake up the competition.